Ratings for Dr. David Short

Best experience I've ever had! Dr. Short is smart, kind and hilarious. Staff are very nice too. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

While Dr Short worked on my teeth he alternated between making jokes, some of which were rather off-colour, and complaining to the dental assistant about his other staff members. Not one but two of my appointments were cancelled by his staff the day of the appointment, the second of which was apparently due to his being out of town. Suffice it to say I absolutely do not recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

The front desk are nice. But the hygenists are so rough. My gums aren't horrible to begin with, but when they clean my mouth, blood is everywhere, and when then spray to clean the blood up with thier water gun, water all over my face, up my nose, in my hair. Then Dr. Short. Nice guy, but you have to put up with all his talk - sports, really awkward converstations. The work he's done on my mouth was decent, not painful, but I'd rather go elsewhere for a better overall experience. They also try to give you x-rays quite often when most insurance companies don't cover THAT many a year.

Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr Short is like a bad mechanic who bangs on the engine until something breaks and then tells you there is something wrong. His secretary's daughter was filling in for her last summer and I am sure I was overcharged because of it.

Submitted November 4, 2014

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I shall regret till the end of my days that I went to him in the first place. I just wanted to replace old filling, so for the first time he replaced only half of it, when I went back he replaced the second half, but at the end I ended having a severe tooth ack for a month and three appointments before he decided to send me to a root canal specialist. So simple treatment became a disaster for me, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

What an amazing doctor. He is so friendly and very knowledgeable. I hate doing to dentist, but this Dr makes you feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

This dentist was wonderful, his staff very helpful and will continue to use this dentist and highly recomendhim. Thank you doctor for your most profesional manner and service.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

I changed from my regular dentist to Dr.Short's office because they were closer to my home. I went in to have my teeth cleaned and they asked me if I've had xrays done! I couldn't remember when, but also wasn't sure if my benefits would cover this, they decided to go ahead with the x-rays without checking my benefits and what I was allowed yearly. Ends up, I had to pay for the x-rays because Dr.Short's staff didn't check my insurance and I wasn't covered for x-rays again for 4 months. What a waste of money. I will never go there again. Dr.Short also tried to sell me a new mouth guard for over $200 when I already have one.

Submitted November 25, 2010