You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brent Young

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. Young is an amazing doctor. I immediately was drawn to him by his personality and the time he took to explain things. I have recommended him to my family members and they all think so highly of him. He really is one of the best.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Brent is the best doctor we've (3 family members have seen him) ever had. He is very thorough and explains things extremely well. We recommend him to all our friends and family and they agree with us. He's the best!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

It took me several years to find a podiatrist who would advise me on non-surgical treatment of bunions. This practical approach has been very valuable and I have seen improvement.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Brent and his staff provide great care for their patients. They listen and provide solutions! They are committed to the idea that our feet are our foundation, and can become healthy. Super nice people in a great office space. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

After seeing Dr. Young I feel like I have a shot at running more often without doing damage to my body. I truly did not think this was possible. I am also hopeful that I may not need surgery on my bunions and that I can prevent knee pain through noninvasive modalities. My visit to Dr. Young was worth every penny.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

What a discovery! I love these folks, who take a non-invasive, common-sense approach to foot care. I had one bunion surgery previously, only partially successful, and hugely painful--never again!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Brent Young's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The doctor and his staff were very kind and professional. I would recommend my family and friends to use Dr. Brent and his staff."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Young is an amazing doctor. I immediately was drawn to him by his personality and the time he took to explain things. I have recommended him to my family ..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brent is the best doctor we've (3 family members have seen him) ever had. He is very thorough and explains things extremely well. We recommend him to all ou..."

December 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It took me several years to find a podiatrist who would advise me on non-surgical treatment of bunions. This practical approach has been very valuable and I hav..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brent and his staff provide great care for their patients. They listen and provide solutions! They are committed to the idea that our feet are our foundatio..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Young cured my Heal Spur, and has helped me greatly with orthotic insoles. great guy, very reassuring and personable."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "After seeing Dr. Young I feel like I have a shot at running more often without doing damage to my body. I truly did not think this was possible. I am also hopef..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brent comes in prepared with information from my previous visit, even if it was over a year ago. I appreciate that kind of care."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very pleased with the professional care and the kindness I received at my first appointment Dr. Brent. I am hopeful that my feet will be happy again!"

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a discovery! I love these folks, who take a non-invasive, common-sense approach to foot care. I had one bunion surgery previously, only partially successfu..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have great confidence in Dr. Young's ability to diagnose and treat feet/ankles. We are lucky to have him in Alberta. In addition, his office staff is very hel..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Young, his PA and all the assistants who helped make splints, fit appliances/surgery were all so kind and helpful as they cared for my son. I appreciate the..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very impressed with Dr. Brent Young, very nice and good about explaining how things are progressing."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I had an ankle surgery a year ago and I have some ongoing pain. Dr. Brent Young explained very well and in detail. This was not totally unexpected but still it'..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I saw this doctor for several years and had two operations and can say that neither one was any relief for my pain.When I went to to a different doctor he said ..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brent Young has been wonderful through this whole experience. He always explains the process and makes sure our concerns and questions have been addressed."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brent Young is one of the best doctors we have ever dealt with. I like him more and more after every visit. I have a lot of confidence in him. He is very fr..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This facility is way above and beyond perfect for me and my medical needs. I wish every person in need could avail themselves of such a high level of care."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have complete confidence in Dr. Brent Young and his staff and would like them to know that. Thank you."

June 10, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.footinstitute.com". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6N 1J8". Address has been updated from "None" to "2308 96 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804443668".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brent Young was great. He provided me with good information and I felt like I had his full attention, and that he was not rushing to get to his next patient..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Brent Young after experiencing pain in my heel. I was taken care of in a timely and efficient manner. Dr. Brent Young diognosed my injury and gave me ..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Clear explanation and understanding of procedure. Dr. Brent Young and made adjustments to accommodate patient."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a painful ingrown toenail. I got in quick, he no nonsense explained options, fixed my toe, and I was out of there. I had been to other podiatrist before a..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I spent 1 1/2 years going to an orthopedic doctor for my foot and heal pain. Had I gone to Dr. Young, I would have saved so much time and money. He prescribed a..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live about 40 minutes away from the office, but went to see Dr. Young because I heard of him through a relative. My son had an in-office procedure that went s..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Let me tell you how absolutely amazing this Dr is...first off though, I feel compelled to say that I did EXTENSIVE research on the procedure I had done. I had ..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He was very rude. He felt impersonal and detached."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Neither my Physical Therapist or my Family Doctor could help my sore toe that felt like it was being jammed every time I walked. I finally found Dr. Young who ..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "what a nice and pleasant young man. I think he is one of the most knowledgable doctors I have ever seen. He was slow and took lots of time talking about not i..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a 26 year-old I was at first a little apprehensive about bunion surgery. After meeting the entire team I felt completely at ease. Ever part of my experience ..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best surgeon at the Foot Institute in my opinion. Busy, talks too much, but a gifted doctor. If you need foot surgery or your problems fixed, he is ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best surgeon around. He does the surgery on al the "who's who" in Alberta. It does cost time and $$$ to be seen by him, but worth every penny! My health is w..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had such a great experience with Dr. Brent Young! His staff was fast, efficient and nice. I was 30 minutes early and taken in early. I didn't even wait 5 minu..."

September 16, 2014