Ratings for Dr. Brent Young

Our teenager rated him " the best Dr I have ever seen." High praise indeed from someone who has met a few Drs in the course of sports injuries. He listens and explains patiently and from his bio, you can see he has a lot of experience. I would recommend him all day.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Amazing experience! After visiting The Foot institute my feet look and feel amazing. They offered surgery for my foot hands down best surgery for bad cracking feet. Definitely recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Very intelligent and knows his stuff, so helpful and was right on time. 11/10 would recommend. Absolutely going back!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Great clinic with several caring doctors that will really help you. They are the best around. Lots of parking, extended hours and have over 30 clinics around alberta and BC.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Good experience at The Foot Institute. Dr. Young took the time to explain his diagnosis after his examination of my feet. Now I am not afraid of doctor visits. I highly recommend the doctor and The Foot Institute.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Professionalism and a thorough explanation. They gave a new confidence and now I wear personalized inner soles. Thank you The Foot Institute.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

He is amazing. Hands down, Dr. Young is the most gracious, caring, kind doctor that I have come across. His surgical skills are incredible, and I was left pain free and completely satisfied with the care that I received. His beside manner was impeccable!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I understand what is going on and it helps a great deal. Excellent Doctor and I would recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I have had an issue with my big toe for years and never had a doctor be able to give me a clear diagnosis. After meeting the doctor at The Foot Institute, I finally have a clear understanding of what is going on with my toe and got treatment. I am happy now. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

The Dr. was very friendly he remembered my husband which made him feel good thanks for the special care you all gave us there.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016