Ratings for Dr. Brent Young

I have been going for 4 months now and am nearly pain free. The physiotherapy, home exercises and wearing proper shoes have really helped. Thank you very much Dr. Brent.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

This is a Doctor who cares and wants her patients to get better. Beautiful, charming and interesting office and best of all, clean!! I recommend Dr. Brent, his staff and office if you want great service from everyone.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

The best podiatrist I've ever been to. He went above and beyond my concern and explained the reasons behind what he was doing and what was going on with my foot. If I could only find a general practitioner who was a good as Dr. Young.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Brent was thorough and ran the necessary tests. My 9 year old daughter liked him and she is very particular about doctors and their "bedside" manner. I already recommended this doctor to my father.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Brent is very informative, he explains to you the causes and the problem very well. It seems that he is a very good and respectable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

He suggested a treatment that I feel positive about. His staff is excellent. My boyfriend and I are now hooked on The Foot Institute. Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Dr. Young listened intently to my concerns. His approach to foot care is innovative and creative. I felt extremely well cared for.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I had gone through three other doctors before Dr. Young. He was competent and a really nice guy. I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Excellent Doctor! Dr. Brent was able to fix all my ingrown nails, calluses and corns very effectively. Very professional with a lot of knowledge on all areas.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Young was knowledgeable, polite and very nice. I can only state that my relationship with Young has been surreal. He listens, he understands, then he performs his magic. I love him from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017