Ratings for Dr. Brent Young

We found to be Dr. Young very professional and very approachable. Answered all questions thoroughly .To be treated, with such a high level of care and with obvious knowledge of your chosen field, helps greatly towards a very positive and informed outcome. Excellent service, Thanks

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

DR. BRENT HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND IS VERY FRIENDLY AND GETS RIGHT TO THE POINT. MY RECOVERY FROM THE SURGERY HAS BEEN GREAT.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I am so happy with the care I am receiving from Dr. Young for my foot and ankle. I am finally getting the answers I have been looking for a long time.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Dr. Young did not spend a lot of time with me, but he fixed my problem without pushing surgery. He is good, I guess that is why he is in such demand.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Brent performed bunion surgery a couple of months ago. Great job. The staff was incredible, constantly checking on me over the next few days following the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Brent and his team.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Young was very nice and personable. He was thorough with his assessment and explained everything to me nicely. He seemed genuinely concerned about my diagnosis and recovery/well-being. I can really tell he loves his job and cares for his parents.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Young is highly professional ,compassionate as well as knowledgeable. I was I immense pain for me on the prior to locating his services. He has made a tremendous difference in my foot problems. I would highly recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Young is by far one of the kindest, most patient, doctors I've seen in a while and I've seen a lot lately! He was knowledgeable and gave me great hope for my situation with my foot. I am already noticing a difference after a week and I’ve had this foot pain for 18mos! I would recommend him highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

The doctor and his staff were very kind and professional. I would recommend my family and friends to use Dr. Brent and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. Young is an amazing doctor. I immediately was drawn to him by his personality and the time he took to explain things. I have recommended him to my family members and they all think so highly of him. He really is one of the best.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016