Ratings for Dr. Brent Young

Professionalism and a thorough explanation. They gave a new confidence and now I wear personalized inner soles. Thank you The Foot Institute.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

He is amazing. Hands down, Dr. Young is the most gracious, caring, kind doctor that I have come across. His surgical skills are incredible, and I was left pain free and completely satisfied with the care that I received. His beside manner was impeccable!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I understand what is going on and it helps a great deal. Excellent Doctor and I would recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I have had an issue with my big toe for years and never had a doctor be able to give me a clear diagnosis. After meeting the doctor at The Foot Institute, I finally have a clear understanding of what is going on with my toe and got treatment. I am happy now. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

The Dr. was very friendly he remembered my husband which made him feel good thanks for the special care you all gave us there.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

We found to be Dr. Young very professional and very approachable. Answered all questions thoroughly .To be treated, with such a high level of care and with obvious knowledge of your chosen field, helps greatly towards a very positive and informed outcome. Excellent service, Thanks

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

DR. BRENT HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND IS VERY FRIENDLY AND GETS RIGHT TO THE POINT. MY RECOVERY FROM THE SURGERY HAS BEEN GREAT.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I am so happy with the care I am receiving from Dr. Young for my foot and ankle. I am finally getting the answers I have been looking for a long time.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Dr. Young did not spend a lot of time with me, but he fixed my problem without pushing surgery. He is good, I guess that is why he is in such demand.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Brent performed bunion surgery a couple of months ago. Great job. The staff was incredible, constantly checking on me over the next few days following the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Brent and his team.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016