Ratings for Dr. Brent Young

I had gone through three other doctors before Dr. Young. He was competent and a really nice guy. I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Excellent Doctor! Dr. Brent was able to fix all my ingrown nails, calluses and corns very effectively. Very professional with a lot of knowledge on all areas.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Young was knowledgeable, polite and very nice. I can only state that my relationship with Young has been surreal. He listens, he understands, then he performs his magic. I love him from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I started with Dr. Brent, who is amazing, but have seen several other docs and everyone is very good but my favorite is Dr. Brent. I never laugh so much as when I see him. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Young is absolutely the best!! He helped me with great orthotics. He is very thorough communicates well, and explains all the options available in a professional, yet down-to-earth manner.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Young is amazing. Very knowledgeable, very helpful explains everything that is happening, what he's going to do, and the time span everything will take. So good.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Brent has been a real life- saver for me. I had a bad diabetic ulcer which he healed and has kept my feet and myself happy for the last 5 years. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I received superb service from Dr. Brent. This foot clinic is excellent when it comes to patient treatment. Always top shelf and I have enjoyed every treatment.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I adore my foot doctor, Dr. Brent. He is so kind and generous and I know in my heart that he truly cares. He follows up and his advice is spot on every time. I never feel rushed and this place is crazy busy but they manage their time well with great staff.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Brent was referred to me through a friend five years ago. She was ecstatic as she talked about her foot and being able to wear her stylish stilettos. She had her bunion removed. We chatted for a while as she spoke in a charismatic manner about Dr. Brent.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017