You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Richard Bochinski

Had a great experience with Dr.Boshinski. He has very professional team and he is a great surgeon. My results are beyond what I expected with both surgeries he has performed on me. I have recommended him to many other people. Was able to have my surgery in a hospital also. With over 20 years experience I trust him greatly.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

To being with when I seen him 12 months ago first they lost the file. It was put into inactive instead of active. When I call his nurse was rude, sarcastic, and lowered my self esteem. So did had my family doc do a another referral. So I have the appt today he tells me if my bunions don't hurt ( maybe he should walk on them all the time) instead I have a hammertoe that he would like to take off so I lose a toe instead of repair. You bet I'm upset..After all of that.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Had bunion surgery on one foot in march at vermilion hospital the staff there were great and everything went well ... Dr boshinski did a great job .. When i returned home that evening, he called to ask how i was and the following days his office and vermilion hospital staff called to do a follow up with me ...very kind and caring and knowledgable . Still in process of healing but everything looks great would defintley reccomend him . 😀

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Naturally I felt a little scared about having surgery to fix bad bunions on my feet. One of them was just terrible and it needed a quite involved procedure to re-align the bones and fuse a joint. I had one foot done and then about a year later had the other. I am extremely pleased with the outcome and I can't say enough about how happy I am to have beautiful feet with no bumps a and straight toes. Dr. Bochinski is busy and fast but I still found him to be quite thorough. His professionalism and experience put my anxiety at ease. Being at that small hospital in Vermilion was also very positive and certainly made up for the drive out there. Fantastic surgeon !,,

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I had routine bunion surgery with this Dr. I feel the results are less than satisfactory. Not only does my foot still have the bump and redness of the bunion present as well my toe looks completely crooked. When you are travelling to Vermillion Hospital for surgery, paying for a hotel room and subsequently taking many weeks off work, and dealing with the post surgery discomfort, you do expect better results. I wanted this surgery done correctly the first time. He has never reviewed before and after x-rays with me which I find disturbing. All x-rays are done by an off-site company and not in his office. He is punctual with appointments but spends minimal time with you or to answer questions. My suggestion is to bring an agenda with your questions prepared or you will not have the opportunity. If you don't want your bunion to look or feel the same after surgery as it did before surgery then I recommend getting a second opinion from another podiatrist. I had great confidence in this Dr. when I first met him and yet the results have been a disappointment.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I am waiting since last year september the waiting list is a year long i hope i can get in in september,overall i have met him only for a couple minutes,he seemed very busy but good doc.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

He truly is an amazing surgeon. Yes, I did have to wait a long time for my procedure but I don't see that as his fault but moreso a reality of our medical system. I found him to be competent and highly skilled, he is also realistic and can tell you what to expect after surgery. Bottom line is, if you don't mind the wait and want a highly skilled surgeon, Dr. Bochinski is your guy. I have recommended him to many friends and family and they have all had similar experience.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

don't bother with this lousy DR I went to see him 2 years ago my papers still collecting dust on his desk while I been in pain all this time .. he doesn't care .. if you want something to be done go elsewhere...

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Found Dr. Bochinski to be knowledgeable, professional and kind. He took the time to explain my condition and options, was always quite punctual in seeing me and very helpful in arranging suitable surgery time for me. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Richard Bochinski's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a great experience with Dr.Boshinski. He has very professional team and he is a great surgeon. My results are beyond what I expected with both surgeries ..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "To being with when I seen him 12 months ago first they lost the file. It was put into inactive instead of active. When I call his nurse was rude, sarcastic, and..."

October 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.footpaincentre.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5T 1L6". Address has been updated from "None" to "17010 90 Avenue Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804521444".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had bunion surgery on one foot in march at vermilion hospital the staff there were great and everything went well ... Dr boshinski did a great job .. When i re..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Naturally I felt a little scared about having surgery to fix bad bunions on my feet. One of them was just terrible and it needed a quite involved procedure to r..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I had routine bunion surgery with this Dr. I feel the results are less than satisfactory. Not only does my foot still have the bump and redness of the bunion ..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I am waiting since last year september the waiting list is a year long i hope i can get in in september,overall i have met him only for a couple minutes,he seem..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw this doctor for the first time and he tells it will take up to a year is this true "

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He truly is an amazing surgeon. Yes, I did have to wait a long time for my procedure but I don't see that as his fault but moreso a reality of our medical syst..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "don't bother with this lousy DR I went to see him 2 years ago my papers still collecting dust on his desk while I been in pain all this time .. he doesn't care..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Found Dr. Bochinski to be knowledgeable, professional and kind. He took the time to explain my condition and options, was always quite punctual in seeing me an..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "He is very brusque, acts annoyed at questions and in too much of a rush to see you gone."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Smart, nice and very caring. He is the best in my opinion. If you are having any foot problems, he is the Dr. to go see. Lots of parking and very reasonably ..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I think he helped by selling me shoe inserts but they were rather expensive for what they wer. My Chiropractor did a better job for less money so check out yur..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited this doctor for a sore foot which was also the cause of my knee pain. He did a simple surgery and fixed the problem. They also have beautiful office..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Was meaning to write this review when I saw Dr. Bochinski in August with wife. Pretty good, but not great is how I would best describe our combined treatment. ..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My 2 young children really liked him and thought he was funny. They both got a nasty foot fungus from the pool. After several treatments, they are much better ..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I work overseas and am concerned about all the infectious diseases. I was most impressed with their sterile conditions. I was treated very professionally and h..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I moved over from the UK and was looking for a foot doctor for my corns. He was a great bloke and fixed them up along with my foot fungus."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bochinski is really a caring doctor. He is professional, caring and spent a lot of time to figure out the cause of my foot pain. I highly recommend him as..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a dancer and found my passion was being destroyed because of ffo pain. He found the problem when my MD couldn't. Now I am a happy dancer"

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The last 6 reviews are false. They were made under this Dr. by mistake. RateMD has been asked to remove them."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The last six ratings are false and placed under this individual's name by mistake. RateMD has been asked to remove them."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was not happy with my treatment and wanted a refund, he refused. When I insisted, he told me my complaint would go no where because of his position on some b..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I took my son for wart removal, short exam with no info. hurried and wouldn't answer my questions, I was really turned off. He pressured me on expensive laser ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He clearly was more interested in what was below my tight blouse than my feet. He used a lot of "big medical words" to try and impress me. I luckily found an..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man should not be allowed to work on people. He only examined me for a brief moment and told me I needed surgery. I went across town and got another podia..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very unprofessional and only interested in selling you orthotics. Late, disorganized and rude. I will never go back."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worse doctor I have ever seen. He has no formal surgical training and totally wrecked my foot during surgery. All he cares about is the money and doing unneces..."

September 17, 2014