Ratings for Dr. Jon D. Schneider

Incompetent and Unethical – stay away from this hack; he’s only in it for the money My ex-wife hired this hack to “evaluate” my daughter because of exaggerated fears that my daughter was “hearing voices”. Despite the fact that Dr. Schneider never even met my daughter, he diagnosed her with multiple mental problems, saying she “is struggling with not only anxiety, depression and feeling of alienation, but she is having active psychotic symptoms in the form of auditory hallucination (voices).” A subsequent evaluation by an experienced therapist, based on nine visits with my daughter and three visits with both parents, showed that my daughter has no serious mental issues. Dr. Schneider is completely incompetent. My ex-wife also paid this hack to criticize me for my “refusal to support getting her professional help. Never mind that I actually agreed with my ex-wife to get therapy for our daughter a month and a half before Dr. Schneider’s “evaluation”. Of course, Dr. Schneider never spoke with me either, yet he feels justified in slandering me. This guy is a complete hack. He will say and do anything for money. Stay away from this incompetent, unethical hack.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr. Jon D. Schneider's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1988)