Ratings for Dr. Reza Z. Goharderakhshan

Dr. Gohar is outstanding and very compassionate. I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. He performed Laproscopic Prostatectomy to remove my prostate. He has performed about 1000 prostatectomies and he is able to do Da Vinci which is located at Kaiser WLA Med Ctr.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

An outstanding physician who has treated me for five years since removing my prostate. After some post-surgical trouble I was having (not due to his work), he continued to work with me until the cause was identified and ultimately corrected. He is wonderfully compassionate and forward-thinking. He cautioned me about having frequent CT scans long before it hit the news ("you had cancer -- I don't want to give you lots of radiation"). Calls me at home just to check in on my health, even long after the need for his services.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Gohar has an outstanding bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable and communicates well. I have and will continue to recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Dr. Reza Z. Goharderakhshan's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1994)

Delta Dental