Ratings for Dr. Sorin Farsirotu

I am doing my implants with Dr Farsirotu since 2014. I am so happy with his very quality work, the staff is pleasant , the doctor always understand me when I have to delay the payment , I don't know why other people had bad experience with Myryam but to me she is very nice and always open to talk and listen , ready to understand with late payments and fast appointments! Rodica Victorita

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Not going back. Expensive and low quality work. He only cares about his tennis.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I have had experiences with crowns falling out of my mouth from this clinic. Not once! Lately this crown this dentist did a year ago has already fallen off a few times. The secretary myriam always have some attitude but is getting progressively rude each time. Why is she rude to me because the doctor did not do a good job in the first place!? Is it my fault that the crowns are falling off my mouth? I should have done my crowns somewhere else!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Hi I'm the Blogger again , since my last update dated on August 20,2015 . Dr. Sorin Farsirotu kept following up with me since the implants and he was incredibly professional. I'm better now and I have no pain and waiting for my second stage "Abutment". I saw him today and he was pleased about my progress and he said every thing is perfect. and he told me the outstanding balance is $4500 after the discounts and I do appreciate his generosity, but I think his secretary some how disagree for his decisions , because she was arguing he might made a mistake and finally she agrees she is going to call me back after verifying with the doctor. Dear Myriam : ' I hate to be treated as money object please have trust in people." Until the current date I rate Dr. Sorin Farsirotu as professional doctor that care for his patients and he give best services as doctor which is rare to find these days. Thank you To be Continued ............. April 20,2016 Ayad To

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

My frontal teeth are absolutely amazing! Fantastic job! Absolutely beautiful! A lot of work, but the results are absolutely amazing. Unfortunately, there's is no option for before and after pictures with this website. He is fantastic! It makes a huge difference in your smile the aparence (shape and color) of the frontal teeth . I feel like I want to smile to everybody.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Hi I'm a professional blogger I done my 2 implants 8 days ago. Dr. Farsirotu said the surgery went perfect and everything ok. But it wasn't because I had unbearable pain after I arrived home. He prescribed for me few different pain killer because the pain not going away and antibiotic. Then change it again after 5 days , I'm trusting his expertise and following to the letter his guidance , Now I'm days # 8 after surgery the pain still there and I'm taking the pain killer every 4 hours 30 mg Codiene , and the antibiotic. I hope he knows what he is doing . I didn't go work or left my house except going to his clinic twice to check what's going on. I'm not going to see another doctor , I just like to give Dr. Sorin Farsirotu The benefit of doubt. To be continued ....,, I will keep you updated. Ayad

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I can't say how much I thank Dr. Farsirotu for the beautiful smile he put back on my face, no pain and affordable prices ! His team.... amassing people!!! the best ever for me !!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Je ne suis pas un patient facile, mais le Dr. Farsirotu et son équipe ont fait preuve de patience et de bonne humeur avec moi. Je suis complètement à l`aise avec ma decision de faire affaire avec Dr. Farsirotu.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Lorsque j'ai pris la décision de remplacer ma prothèse dentaire par des implants, le choix du dentiste et de son équipe était très important pour moi. Je voulais confier ces travaux à une équipe compétente et humaine. Je savais que ça impliquerait plusieurs rendez-vous et je ne voulais pas me sentir un numéro durant toute cette démarche. Dr Farsirotu et son équipe ont toujours été très humain, respectueux et compétent. Même lors de la pause des prothèses ou couronnes temporaires, Dr Farsirotu s'assurait toujours que mon sourire soit radieux... je vous en remercie sincèrement.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

I went for a consultation for an implant for a missing tooth I have had for 2 years. He took a look at my teeth and told me that I needed another implant for the adjacent tooth! It had a crown which was shaking a bit because it was in too much contact with the bottom tooth. But instead of suggesting exchanging the crown, he told me I needed to take the tooth out and put in a new implant + crown!! And he told me he would give me a special discount since I was doing two implants and paying cash. Needless to say, I walked away and never went back. I am sure his staff will read this review because they were the ones who told me about Ratemd website and how fabulous his reputation is!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014