Ratings for Dr. William B. Lobrano

Everyone in waiting room had to wait from 1to 3 hours 04/02/2019

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Everything about him is excellent except his staff seldom answers the phone. They take a two hour lunch break which is OK if they would have an answering service to answer the phone. VERY difficult to reach the office.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

The front staff is not helpfully and has poor communication skills. The doctor is wonderful and the medical staff is good. There is a lack of communication between staff and patients about results of tests.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I had to wait an hour and half only for Dr. Lobrano to tell me I needed an xray at a different facility. The place wasn't even busy! Also, I was told to call back the following day to find out the results. When I called back the nurse was not in to read my results, but a message was taken for the nurse to CALL me back. Several days went by and I called back again, still no nurse in to look at my results. The receptionist told me that my inquiry had already been taken and to wait for them to call me back for my results. I thought fine, so 3 weeks went by and still no one called me back. Finally, I called them back again only for someone to tell me the results were normal. I realize that my injury was minor, but don't tell patients that you will call them back and than not. I was very disappointed with how this facility handled the whole thing. I would not recommend them to anybody.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Very knowledgable. Very insightful. A good listener. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr. Lobrano is one of the best Doctors I have ever used. He is knowable and compassionate. My family and I would not use anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Dr. Lobrano has always spent the time needed to diagnose my problems and to explain everything I need to know. His experience is evident in his ability to get right to the problem. I appreciate not being rushed when I am seeing him and I don't mind waiting while he gives others his time. I find that there is usually a wait at any good Dr's office--especially if they are willing to see you the same day you call in sick. I've been very happy with Dr. Lobrano.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Dr. Lobrano is one of the best Family Practice Dr.'s I have ever seen. As for the previous commit about how long it takes is because he spends as much time with every patient that they need. So I would not complain as he will spend as much time with you as you need. That is why sometime it is late before you get out of his office but he is worth waiting on. I have been seing this Dr. for over 30 years and would not change for love nor money. He found my lung tumor before I even started having any symptoms, and got me in to see the Dr. I needed the same day I saw him. So I was able to have the tumor removed before it spread any further. And the Surgon got it all out even thought it cost me the top half of my Left lung. But I am 2 years cancer free now and feal good. And I still see Dr. Lobrano even to this day.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Great MD. Only concern is how long it takes to see him. When you have an appointment, you sit for an hour to an hour and half before you are seen. That's too long.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. William B. Lobrano's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in Ocean Springs, MS