Dr. Florence C. Barnett

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Florence C. Barnett

Ive seen Dr Barnett for many years now due to a horrific MVA & other medical issues. She literally saved my life as I was days to a week away from actually dying when another Dr dropped the ball. I’ve had both a lumbar & cervicle fusions along with a couple other surgeries. I’m not a typical patient, if natural progression of things go one way, my body goes the other. She has always treated me with respect & empathy. Her staff also always treats me with respect & never have I left Dr Barnett or the office feeling I wasn’t heard or taken care of with the best coarse of treatment. I highly recommend this Dr and her God given talent as a Neurosurgeon and wonderful person.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Barnett performed a spinal fusion on my cervical spine. I was one of her youngest patients and most severe. She could have scared me with the severity of my situation, but instead was calm, patient, and thorough in explaining what was happening and what needed to happen. She does not tip toe around the reality of the situation, which I appreciate. I am going to have my second surgery with her soon, and would not trust anyone else with the job! While her punctuality score was lower than the others, it is because she spends time with each of her patients to ensure they understand their options and next steps. I value that she respects her patients enough to talk to them, rather than at them.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

She has changed my life. Dr Barnett shows empathy and has the Best bedside manner. She gets straight to the point and bottom of an issue. I know what I'm talking about. I've had over 35 surgeries & procedures in my life. I wish all my Doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Barnett is the BEST! She is a straight talker, but kind and patient! Wonderful bedside manner and amazing skill!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Awsome Dr. Awsome staff! Awsome Hospital! Awsome bedside manner!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I wish the person that wrote the last post could get in touch with me it could help both of us letsfindeden@gmail.com I am not a lawyer or a doctor I am a patient. crossing my fingers if I could that you come back to this site or I find you.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr BARNETT is excellent. I recommend her all the time. She is the only Neurological surgeon I would allow to do my surgery.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

DR. BARNETT IS THE FIRST DR. I HAVE TRULY TRUSTED WITH MY LIFE. I HAD NO QUALMS WHEN SHE TOLD ME THAT IF SHE DIDN'T DO MY NECK SURGERY FIRST THEN I WOULD BE PARALYSED FROM MY NECK DOWN. I WENT IN FOR LOWER BACK PROBLEMS. AFTER THE NECK, I WAITED 3 MONTHS AND HAD MY BACK DONE. THIS WAS 5 YRS AGO. NOW I FIND I NEED MORE SURGERY. I HAVE ALSO CHANGED INSURANCES AND I'M GLAD TO SAY MY NEW INSURANCE COVERS HER CARE. CAN'T WAIT TO BE PAIN FREE AGAIN.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Barnett took me on as a patient to do a revision of a Spinal Cord Stimulator that my pain clinic and then another neurosurgeon 'could not place properly'. she was honest, giving me a 25% chance of making a different model work. She is different in that she actually woke me during the procedure to see if I was getting coverage. I wasn't, so she removed it. I believe she does a lot of revision other neurosurgeons can't repair or won't touch. She is very honest, which I loved. Her staff is really great also.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

My orthopedic doctor referred me to Dr Barnett, said she was the best around (better than other neurosureons in his own practice). My L5 disk had herniated and caused numbness down my leg/foot. I had talked to about 6 or more nurses around the office and the hospital and they all said she is awesome. I found her to be very polite, friendly, and thorough in her work. I have been very pleased with her office staff as well. No complaints at all. She even commented that she's worked with one of my other doctors at the Capitol building on important issues. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr. Florence C. Barnett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1992)

Harvard-Pilgrim