Ratings for Dr. Florence C. Barnett

She has changed my life. Dr Barnett shows empathy and has the Best bedside manner. She gets straight to the point and bottom of an issue. I know what I'm talking about. I've had over 35 surgeries & procedures in my life. I wish all my Doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Barnett is the BEST! She is a straight talker, but kind and patient! Wonderful bedside manner and amazing skill!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Awsome Dr. Awsome staff! Awsome Hospital! Awsome bedside manner!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Unfortunately I did not have the pleasure of meeting doctor Barnett. I was referred to her by my physician who assurred me she would be able to resolve my health issues and even spoke with her personally on my behalf. After leaving several messages with the scheduler who never returned my calls, the practice manager got on the line and advised me they had no desire to help me. I was so dissapointed by the nasty tone and rudeness of the practice manager. The practice manager advised me that many people leave their office unhappy with the outcomes of their surgeries after I told her that I was referred to Dr. Barnett because I had complications that resulted from a surgery from another doctor. I am at least glad I did not waste my time or money going into the office and having another doctor cause me more issues but I could certainly have done without the rudeness and unprofessionalism displayed by the practice manager. Her attitude suggests not only a lack of empathy for others but also an overall lack in knowledge and education on respect, customer service, and communication.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I wish the person that wrote the last post could get in touch with me it could help both of us letsfindeden@gmail.com I am not a lawyer or a doctor I am a patient. crossing my fingers if I could that you come back to this site or I find you.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr BARNETT is excellent. I recommend her all the time. She is the only Neurological surgeon I would allow to do my surgery.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

DR. BARNETT IS THE FIRST DR. I HAVE TRULY TRUSTED WITH MY LIFE. I HAD NO QUALMS WHEN SHE TOLD ME THAT IF SHE DIDN'T DO MY NECK SURGERY FIRST THEN I WOULD BE PARALYSED FROM MY NECK DOWN. I WENT IN FOR LOWER BACK PROBLEMS. AFTER THE NECK, I WAITED 3 MONTHS AND HAD MY BACK DONE. THIS WAS 5 YRS AGO. NOW I FIND I NEED MORE SURGERY. I HAVE ALSO CHANGED INSURANCES AND I'M GLAD TO SAY MY NEW INSURANCE COVERS HER CARE. CAN'T WAIT TO BE PAIN FREE AGAIN.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Barnett took me on as a patient to do a revision of a Spinal Cord Stimulator that my pain clinic and then another neurosurgeon 'could not place properly'. she was honest, giving me a 25% chance of making a different model work. She is different in that she actually woke me during the procedure to see if I was getting coverage. I wasn't, so she removed it. I believe she does a lot of revision other neurosurgeons can't repair or won't touch. She is very honest, which I loved. Her staff is really great also.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

My orthopedic doctor referred me to Dr Barnett, said she was the best around (better than other neurosureons in his own practice). My L5 disk had herniated and caused numbness down my leg/foot. I had talked to about 6 or more nurses around the office and the hospital and they all said she is awesome. I found her to be very polite, friendly, and thorough in her work. I have been very pleased with her office staff as well. No complaints at all. She even commented that she's worked with one of my other doctors at the Capitol building on important issues. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr. Barnett has done neck, back surgery on me and brain surgery on my son. She is the most caring doctor I have ever had and I went from being unable to walk to doing deep knee bends after surgery. I absolutely love her!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Florence C. Barnett's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal