Ratings for Dr. Sue-Ann E. Novak

I found her to be very caring and more than willing to work on a plan of care that both patient and doctor can agree on. She's not one of these doctors that say, "I'm the doctor and I said so." She listens and understands. She's made calls to my home to check on me and to see how I'm doing. Not many would bother to go the extra mile. I have never felt rushed or short changed during an office visit. If I have to wait any length of time I'm sure it's because she's giving the previous patient her full undivided attention. I'm very satisfied with her.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

I waited a half hour in the exam room after seeing a nurse, and spoke to the actual doctor for no more than five minutes. I am not the type to see a doctor for every little concern. However, despite having a valid health concern, Dr. Novak acted as if it was ridiculous that I had even come in, and presented as very condescending. I have only seen this doctor twice, and got this impression of her both times. She offered to prescribe me medications if I wanted them, even though she said herself they weren't really needed. I'm switching doctors.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Dr. Sue-Ann E. Novak's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2003)

• BCBS Illinois