I had another doctor tell me I couldn't have a better doctor. Also, a nurse in the hospital told me she chose him to be her doctor. None of these comments were solicited by me.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Aizooky is a great doctor. He takes the time to listen and talk to you. He is very knowledgeable and very thorough. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

I have been goint to Dr. Azooky for years and am most satisfied with the treatment. He also treated my mother for years and she was extremely satisfied with his care. He is always available to talk to you when needed. His staff is also great. Brandi has helped me with various problems. He has been my Dr. since he was in Homestead, I now see him at Castle Shannon Boulevard office.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Aizooky is amazing. He has an open and kind bedside manner. He also seemed to ask intelligent and good questions in regards to my past medical history. His office staff is somewhat harried and it took a while to get in to see him from the waiting room. But he is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

I love this man. He is a genius. He has worked in Internal Medicine and is excellent in Cardiovascular. I trust him with my life. I have a lot wrong with me that no one else could help me with and he just knew how to cure me. He is patient, kind, knowledgeable, genuine and even though he is a busy man, he takes the time for you. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. Located on Castleshannon Blvd. Make an appt. You will not regret it.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Dr. Khattar Aizooky's Credentials

UPMC

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=877864'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.6

February 6, 2014