Ratings for Dr. Harold C. Wiesenfeld

No other OB//GYN can surpass this physician. As a medical professional, I feel completely comfortable with his decision making and have the utmost confidence in his ability to safely deliver my children. That speaks volumes, when you have the knowledge that those of us in the medical field have. He also is genuinely empathetic and makes a point to know his patients individually. The only disappointing feature of his practice involves how rarely I was able to see him personally throughout my pregnancy. I often had to see his nurse practitioner, who seemed completely uncomfortable and unempathetic. I do, however, highly recommend this practice and physician to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Highly recommend this MD. The fact the he frequently delivers the children of MD's, NP's, RN's, etc., speaks volumes. He is extremely knowledgable, confident, and demonstrates a genuine concern for the well-being of his patients. He has delivered two of my healthy children and I look forward to him delivering my future babies. Absolutely love him...

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

I always felt rushed. I was not an active participant in my care. He seemed offended when I questioned his orders. He was called repeatedly to come in and deliver my baby and was late. I was refered to his partner, but could only ever get an appiontment with him; always check out the whole practice!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Wiesenfeld is knowledgeable, friendly, and very good at recognizing and correcting medical issues. Try to get appointments earlier in the day with him, however, or he (pleasantly) tends to rush you in and out before you are given a chance to speak.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

For women with chronic vaginal issues, he is to quick to push medication instead of getting to the bottom of the problem. He allegedly told one lady she would have to learn to live with unbearable, chronic burning in the private area.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

This man has it all. Knowledge, patience, goes above and beyond, calls patient personally, punctual, humor, bedside manner, genuine care and concern, excellent staff...I trust him with my life. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. He was able to cure me when no one else would or could. He took the time to put me at ease and delivered 2 of my healthy children.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Dr. Harold C. Wiesenfeld's Credentials

• Hindi

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Massachusetts