Ratings for Dr. Ozgen Dogan

I think this this Doctors office is run like a puppy mill.The staff is pretty rude and i found the Dr. to be lacking in bedside manner.Iv'e been there a few times and the average wait time was about a hour long.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Great cardiologist and very helpful office staff. I highly recommend him . His practice takes care of me and my parents for many years.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

This guy is a total hack. He's abrasive, condescending and clearly hates his job. I only met him once and he managed to seriously misdiagnose me. After having a few routine blood tests, a receptionist called to tell me--over the phone--that I tested positive for Hepatitis. She wouldn't tell me anything about the type of Hepatitis or and refused to let me speak with the docyor. She told me that my only option was to go see a specialist--in 3 weeks. I asked her fax me a copy of the results so I could at least do research on my own. Something didn't look right when I saw it. Turns out, I had actually tested positive for the Hepatitis antibody (as in, the vaccine for Hep. B that I had when I was a teenager showed up). Dr. Dogen finally returned one of my many calls, and when I asked him to explain how this happened he just said, "Yes, I see now that you don't have it, but I'm a cardiologist, not a gastroenterologist and we have nothing more to talk about." What a guy. Stay away.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

Dr. Ozgen Dogan's Credentials

• Trakya Univ, Tip Fak, Edirne, Turkey (Edirne Istanbul U) (Grad. 1986)

Commercial Insurance Company