Ratings for Dr. Alnasir H. Adatia

Dr. Adatia is a very caring, knowledgeable physician. I love that when you are having health issues, he doesn't "beat around the bush" - instead, he orders the tests you need to figure out what's going on, or he recommends a specialist. He takes his time with each patient, which is why the wait time is much longer than most doctor's. however, these days, you'd be hard pressed to find a doctor as caring and interested in your overall well being as he is. He truly is a diamond in the rough in the medical community.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Amazing doctor! I know it's not fun to wait to see him bc his waiting time is always soooo long but it's definitely worth it! He takes his time with you and answers all your questions and addresses all of your concerns. He explains things in a fashion that makes sense and he makes sure that you're okay before he moves on. His bed side manner is phenomenal and he's so personable...he remembers the littlest details of anything you've ever discussed with him and that's just amazing! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Communication is difficult once your appointment has been completed. Phone calls are not always returned but the nurse that calls tries to be helpful. There is very little follow-up from the doctor. The patient must contact the doctor's office is there is a concern or question following appointments. Which is fine if the communication was answered, but that is not always the case. I realize how busy they can be so I'm not complaining so much as just sharing a patient's perspective. For example, I call for a medication refill, which they authorize with the pharmacy, but then they do not call me back to let me know. Several days later the pharmacy calls because I have not picked up the prescription. The wait time in his offcie is sometimes frustrating - on the average, I wait 45-60 minutes past my schedules appointment time. On the positive side, Dr. Adatia is friendly, knowledgeable, and has helped me with some of my medical issues.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

takes a lot of time therefore runs behind schedule but well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

I really like Dr Adatia. I take my two children to him as well and they also like him. He has been very instrumental in getting my daughter's hypothyroidism under control. He does take his time with you so you may have to wait a little bit to see him. This is worthwhile when he doesn't rush you out of his office when it is your turn.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

good physician. spends alot of time when necessary. always runs at least 30 minutes late

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

Dr. Alnasir H. Adatia's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Federal Way, WA