Ratings for Dr. Norman Sabin

I tried to give Dr. Sabin many chances but the last (and final time) I went in, looking for help with panic attacks while flying. I explained that I was in therapy and used mindfullness meditation but that I needed a back up plan in case my panic attack on a plane was too strong. He told me my intense fear of flying was "unreasonable", that I was being pessimistic and I need to have a "brighter outlook on life". He was incredibly judgmental and clearly has no understanding about anxiety disorders. He just kept repeating that I need to be more optimistic. In the past he tried to refuse to refer me to a psychologist when I was depressed and anxious and wanted help. I cannot understand why he doesn't want to help with mental health related issues. Maybe he is very old school, but personally I cannot go back to someone like him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Was 1 hour and a half late. Heard him saying that he didn't want to see patients.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

You book an appointment to be the first patient, why do you still have to wait and wait and wait. this is totally unacceptable.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I was seen by Dr. Sabin at least 90 minutes late which I might be a bit more forgiving on if he was actually falling behind schedule but during my wait in the waiting room, no one was called to his office and I saw him walking through the corridors a few times past the waiting room. This is why I gave a 1 on punctuality.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Wait and wait and wait,he is always sorry for keeping you waiting

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Starts work an hour late and sees 2 patients every 1.5 hours. He literally sees someone for 5 minutes, followed by 20 minutes of sitting by himself in his office. It is cruel. He is unemphatic, unapologetic and a disgrace.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Have found him to be very good as our family (wife and I) doctor. I always go in frustrated because of the wait-time but always come out very happy with him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I`m not recommanded this doctor. He is always late, not really kind, etc, etc

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Sabin for many years and he is an excellent GP. Takes his time with all his patients and follows up properly. He refers his patients to good specialists, is very human and has a lot of common sense. We are very happy to have him as our GP.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Hes the best the price was resonable and he was very profestional!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010