You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Norman Sabin

Starts work an hour late and sees 2 patients every 1.5 hours. He literally sees someone for 5 minutes, followed by 20 minutes of sitting by himself in his office. It is cruel. He is unemphatic, unapologetic and a disgrace.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Have found him to be very good as our family (wife and I) doctor. I always go in frustrated because of the wait-time but always come out very happy with him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I`m not recommanded this doctor. He is always late, not really kind, etc, etc

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Sabin for many years and he is an excellent GP. Takes his time with all his patients and follows up properly. He refers his patients to good specialists, is very human and has a lot of common sense. We are very happy to have him as our GP.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Hes the best the price was resonable and he was very profestional!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Effective, business-like but shows warmth.Follows through.Must be overloaded as waiting time is normally an hour..but appears meticulous in keeping notes

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

took a few minutes, and made a bad diagnostic because I took some radios before and I know what I have. he wanted to me out as quicly as possible. Gave me a phone number for afamily doctor, but whenn I called, the clinc told me: no more patients.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Would like more body examination for moles etc.. (skin cancer signs). Had it once in his office but it was by another doctor undergoing ongoing training)

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

I was looking for a family doctor and Dr Sabin did not meet my needs at all. In the waiting room, there were 3 people with the same time appointment at the same time as me. Maybe that’s the reason why I waited for 2 hours and 15 min. I told him all about my family history (cancer). He said my blood pressure is very hi. He sends me to make blood tests, but to schedule an appointment in 6 mounts in order to get the results. I was really not reassured and if it takes 6 mounts to get blood results, when I may need him in a emergency I’ll have time to die before.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Very consciencious, meticulous and up-to-date in professionnal knowledge... does not hesitate to spefify regular tests and check-ups. Also provided excellent references for further specialized treatments. Best family doctor I have had for 9 years now.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. Norman Sabin's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Starts work an hour late and sees 2 patients every 1.5 hours. He literally sees someone for 5 minutes, followed by 20 minutes of sitting by himself in his offic..."

December 31, 2014