Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Waterhouse

I had to have kidney stones removed and stints put in. Dr. Waterhouse told me the pain was "no worse than a pap smear". First, he is a man, so he can't say that. Second, I was in the hospital a week later to get one of those stints removed because it had made its way into my kidney. My stones are back and I have switched doctors in the practice. I told her what he said about the pap smear and she said she would talk to him about that and that he DID NOT need to tell his patients that. I will take my chances with a stone before I will see him again!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

This man is a hack. He absolutely knows nothing about cancer and how to treat and operate for prostate cancer, which in effect caused my bladder cancer. It also had to be removed and took 8 hours to preform the procedure in order to correct what had been done previously and remove the bladder. I had to go to UNC at Chapel Hill in order to have problem corrected and my bladder removed.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

Dr. Robert L. Waterhouse's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Gastonia, NC