Ratings for Dr. Brett J. Guinn

Dr Guinn removed my gallbladder one week ago today. The wounds are healing nicely and I am already off of prescription pain meds. I was impressed with the attention and speed of service at his office. If I ever need more surgery I am going to request Dr Guinn.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

BEWARE of this Dr.!! Dr. Guinn did surgery which was to remove a fatty tumor from my 20 year old daughter's breast. When she came back for her post-op she complained of feeling as if the tumor was still there. Dr. Guinn had given her a cursory check and was ready to remove his gloves and leave. She insisted he check again. He did and said there was nothing. We went to our family doctor for a second opinion, and he said that the fatty tumor had NOT been removed, it was still there. What Dr. Guinn removed was simply breast tissue; he had not gone in far enough. The office said Dr. Guinn could re-do the surgery---but there was no way in Hades I will ever let that man touch any of my family members with a scalpel. Ever. Not only is he incompetent, he is uncaring. BEWARE.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Guinn reviewed my films with me. He was patient and answered my questions, making sure I understood.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Guinn excised three pilonidal cysts from my tailbone, and ever since the stitches were out, I have been having problems. Doctor Guinn released me from his charge and two days later the wound broke open once more, after already having done so twice before. In my experience, Dr. Guinn is a poor doctor and doesn't seem to know what he is doing, especially when he told me that the stitches he gave me were that of a cosmetic type and would leave less scarring than usual. It is already apparent that this isn't going to happen. -Kristin/19/Brazil, IN

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

DR GUINN DID A NISSEN FUNDAPPLICATION ON ME IT WORKED OUT VERY GOOD. WITH VERY LITTLE PAIN.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

Dr. Brett J. Guinn's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1994)

Avmed