Ratings for Dr. Adel Eldin

Dr. Eldin is such a genuinely welcoming and intelligent guy. He astounds me with his enormous bank of knowledge regarding his field. One of my friends had been going to another cardiologist for months with no results. However, when he switched to Dr. Eldin, he immediately diagnosed his problem and treated him accordingly. It's no surprise that Dr. Eldin is the highest ranked cardiologist in the area.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Went for initial appt. all he seemed to be interested in was selling his own insurance program and his bottles of "black seed oil". He changed all my meds with no test results and triied to schedule gastric bypass surgery, sleep studies and echo cardiogram when I had one in the last few months that he could check on.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Please, don't waste your time, money and jeopardize your health with this Doctor. Very unprofessional, unethical.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

dr eldine is very well know for being a great doctor.i like him very much.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Couldn't respond with clarity about need for meds or numerous test done and expensive scan ordered. Could not get him to explain anything and he was always in a hurry, late to show up and spent most of the appt. typing into the computer. When I didn't have the most expensive test done he sent me a notarized letter letting me go as a patient. He didn't know he had already been fired. I paid him, but he eventually wrote off $400....mighty big of him...since he did NOTHING for me! I am seeing another cardio Dr soon.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009