Ratings for Dr. Joie M. Brody-Sendroff

If Dr. brody gets rid of her "manager" all will be well in that office! Her name is Ana and she is very rude! Does not understand anything that I ask her. Other than that Dr brody is a veryyy good doctor!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

DO not remember how much paid. Dr. Brody-Sendroff was amazing and was extremely helpful (more so than her office staff!)

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Very Rude Staff. There is a girl in the front desk that has a very bad accent and NEVER understands what it is that I ask her. It is puzzling how the office gets soo many positive reviews when everytime I go there or call...i get nothing but headaches!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

I recently went to Valley Eye Associates for the first time and loved the practice. Dr. Brody is an excellent doctor and spent time with me to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Brody gave me a very thourough eye exam. She also has treated my mom and many of my friends. Dr. Brody didn't leave a stone unturned when she found something questionable in my mom's eyes. I got my glasses and contacts from their office as well. She is gentle, friendly and very professional. I would highly recommend a visit to Dr. Brody's office if you have any concerns about your eyes. --Monica Raut

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

When I visit Dr. Brody, I feel that she really cares. She takes the time to listen to all my questions and never tries to rush me out of her office, like some other doctor's do. She has a great bedside manner and I always feel at ease during my visits. Even after moving out of NJ, I make the trip back to see her because I do not trust my eyes to any other doctor. I would recommend her to all my friends and family! -- J. Malone., Mt. Vernon NY

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Dr. Joie M. Brody-Sendroff's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Westwood, NJ