Ratings for Dr. David Lamont

bed side manner shound be improved dr.s that swear should be reported.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Best Surgeon ever, when he didn't know what was wrong with my father he admitted it and did the research himself to find answers. I still have my father today beyond all odds because of his commitment and quick action I am forever grateful

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

very helpful and cortices , always a friendly smile, punctual.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I was very disappointed in the removal of my left breast. Two years ago I had a full mastectomy of right breast do to cancer. I made a decision over the next two years to have the left breast mastectomy. My balance, posture, and my back was being affected. Also the comfort of knowing both breasts were removed. Dr. Lamont chose to only remove the nipple area across to arm pit. I ware a DD cup now D and right chest flat. He did do a very neat and clean closure but this is not even close to what I needed done. This has been a every mental challenge. If I decide to go and have left breast off that will mean 4 breast operations in 12.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

He is one of the best Dr.a person could ever ask for,he has operaited 3 time,s on me for cancer if it was,nt for him i would,nt be here.We are very lucky to have him in North Bay.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Very professional and very skilled. I had somewhat of a complicated procedure done, and he was exceptional. His office staff is also very pleasant, which isn't always the case with others. Thanks Dr. Lamont and staff.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Doctor Lamont actually tried to solve my ailment using non-surgical means, before CT scan showed surgery was neccessary. Highly rare for a surgeon !! Knowledgeable, understanding and empathetic. Will answer questions, and if the answer is tough news, you at least get it straight from him, in verbage you can understand. His followups are daily, and timely, and provides answers to any questions you have. NBRHC is so lucky to have this skilled surgeon on staff.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR.LUCKEY TO HAVE HIM IN NORTH BAY.HE SAVED MY LIFE.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Great surgeon! He listens, and is not impatient when you ask questions. I would recommend him to anyone 150%. D. Allaire

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

I was treated with compassion & respect. He shows a wonderful caring attitude towards his patients that is not often seen these days. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel for what he did for me and will be forever thankful. Raymond Vanamburg

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011