Ratings for Dr. David Lamont

Dr Lamont is an excellent surgeon easy to talk to. I have been under his care now twice for two separate medical issues. Both times he answered my questions and was realistic about possible outcomes without getting so technical one would need a medical degree to understand what was about to happen. Each step he drew out on paper of how he was going to proceed surgically. I am greatful for his intuition with his patients. Before going under the knife it seems one can loose their barrings . Dr. Lamont made me focus to whatever the out come was, I would have a soft landing.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Have always had excellent service from Dr. Lamonte. So very lucky to have had him as a surgeon on several occasions. Anna, his office staff person, is great as well.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr.Lamont is a gem as and I am so very happy that my GP referred me to this kind and professiona doctor for my breast cancer.He answered all my questions without rushing me or making me feel like I was asking stupid questions.He also has a sense of humour which for me is important.My wait to see him was short and my treatment progressed in a very timely fashion.Thank you Dr. Lamont and also to his pleasant receptionist.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

this man should not be a dr. i had a cancerous tumor in my abdomen the size of a football he said he would not operate on me until i loose weight.he was more concerned about me loosing weight than the tumor.sudbury found me a doctor in hamilton to remove it.the tumor had ruptured by this time so if i would have take lamont's advise to loose weight first i would be DEAD.i was 6' 315lbs at the time it's a good thing i did not need gastric bypass i would have had to loose all the weight first what an IDIOT find a real doctor not this JERK.

Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Lamont saved my dad's life and gave us many more years to enjoy. A family member worked at the hospital with Dr. Lamont and recommended him over the other surgeons.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

He is the worst doctor i had in my life as he did my endoscopy in really really bad way he is also very very rude peraon. I had endoscopy before too but it was another doctor and i i didn't feel any pain and did not remember everything about the procedure. Dr Lamant had forced the tube into my throat so badly and i felt pain for two month in my wounded throat and my chest so bad that i cannot describe. I wouldn't recomend to go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Highly skilled, removed a Tumor for my father-in-law!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr Lamont is very direct and he knows what he's doing , gets to it and does a great job. I really liked him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

bed side manner shound be improved dr.s that swear should be reported.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Best Surgeon ever, when he didn't know what was wrong with my father he admitted it and did the research himself to find answers. I still have my father today beyond all odds because of his commitment and quick action I am forever grateful

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015