Ratings for Dr. David Lamont

this man should not be a dr. i had a cancerous tumor in my abdomen the size of a football he said he would not operate on me until i loose weight.he was more concerned about me loosing weight than the tumor.sudbury found me a doctor in hamilton to remove it.the tumor had ruptured by this time so if i would have take lamont's advise to loose weight first i would be DEAD.i was 6' 315lbs at the time it's a good thing i did not need gastric bypass i would have had to loose all the weight first what an IDIOT find a real doctor not this JERK.

Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Lamont saved my dad's life and gave us many more years to enjoy. A family member worked at the hospital with Dr. Lamont and recommended him over the other surgeons.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

He is the worst doctor i had in my life as he did my endoscopy in really really bad way he is also very very rude peraon. I had endoscopy before too but it was another doctor and i i didn't feel any pain and did not remember everything about the procedure. Dr Lamant had forced the tube into my throat so badly and i felt pain for two month in my wounded throat and my chest so bad that i cannot describe. I wouldn't recomend to go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Highly skilled, removed a Tumor for my father-in-law!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr Lamont is very direct and he knows what he's doing , gets to it and does a great job. I really liked him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

bed side manner shound be improved dr.s that swear should be reported.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Best Surgeon ever, when he didn't know what was wrong with my father he admitted it and did the research himself to find answers. I still have my father today beyond all odds because of his commitment and quick action I am forever grateful

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

very helpful and cortices , always a friendly smile, punctual.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I was very disappointed in the removal of my left breast. Two years ago I had a full mastectomy of right breast do to cancer. I made a decision over the next two years to have the left breast mastectomy. My balance, posture, and my back was being affected. Also the comfort of knowing both breasts were removed. Dr. Lamont chose to only remove the nipple area across to arm pit. I ware a DD cup now D and right chest flat. He did do a very neat and clean closure but this is not even close to what I needed done. This has been a every mental challenge. If I decide to go and have left breast off that will mean 4 breast operations in 12.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

He is one of the best Dr.a person could ever ask for,he has operaited 3 time,s on me for cancer if it was,nt for him i would,nt be here.We are very lucky to have him in North Bay.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013