Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Day

I LOVE Dr. Day. He has been my daughters surgeon since she was 6 months old and has always demonstrated excellence and professionalism. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

The man is a PUTZ! He's incompetent and causes more trouble than he fixes. He's a liar when he's cornered with his incompetence! He's just committed patient abandonment with me. He's refused to schedule a post surgery follow up because, get this, I gave him a bad review. He received that bad review because right after surgery I had a complication and he was nowhere to be found. He claims he was around, but then why couldn't the ER get him to call back, and why did his nurse say he left town after my surgery? Come on, "doctor", stop lying. I now know why his hospital privileges were cancelled by BOTH hospitals in Missoula, Montana, forcing him to relocate an hour away. I will be notifying the Medical Biard about his actions, it lack thereof,. And because I am now suffering terribly due to him not seeing me, he will be hearing from my lawyer! And I won't stop until his license us yanked! I have to do this to protect other people from putting any trust in anything he says or his inability to do surgery! Doc, it's time for you to retire! And I'll see to that!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

I had spinal surgery Monday morning. Dr. Day saw me for 30 seconds before, and never afterwards, nor his staff! Seems he left town. He knew in the past that every one of my previous spinal surgeries had complications and needed remedial surgery to fix the problems created. I know you can see what's coming, unfortunately, he didn't, so my lawyer is more than happy to explain after-surgery care to him. Seems he strayed somewhat for. Standard medical procedure, and because I'm paying for that with a week of extra suffering because an infection has set in, and no one will touch me without his approval or knowledge, so I just get worse. It has already been 4 days with 4 more to go until he gets back. I hope the infection kills me in that time and Fay is forced to give up his practice. After all, he doesn't know what the word pain means, or that the fact he keeps making his patients wait because he's overbooked! I called September 1st. My appointment wasn't until January 8th! ASS

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Excellent surgeon with compassionate bedside manner. Listens to the patient and figures out what is best for them.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. Richard A. Day's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1988)