Ratings for Dr. Jeff E. Nelson

I am so glad that I was referred to Dr. Nelson. He is very kind and has at least figured out why I've had the various problems that I thought were independent of each other all these years. I am very grateful to him, and would recommend him to anyone. The staff is always friendly. I've never had to wait for more than a few minutes. He doesn't talk down to you but he talks straight to you. I like that.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

I had an apt for Monday August the 24th I called to change my apt. my mother was in the hospital had a mini stroke and artery blockage I was going to move her to his practice . Well on the 24th when I called to reschedule they said I could not reschedule due to I owes $40 gave me the number to take care of this so my father called,took care of $40. they had a cancellation Friday the 28th of August12 noon. I over slept they are saying I had 2 no shows the only no show was today Friday the 28th and I would have had everything under control if they would have worked with me on Monday the 24th but the manager could not unpinch to let me bring in the $40 i OWED SINCE I WOULD BE COMING INTO THE OFFICE ANY WAY. I have done nothing but suffer these 2 past years suffering lost my full term still born daughter and pregnancy induced heart failure.My body turning on itself 26 diagnoses 53pills a day just to stay alive,on oxygen and try to keep a smile on my face for my other 2 children.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

His bedside manner is wonderful! I was in shock to find such a kind and understanding Neurologist. He does not over medicate or talk down to you. I recommend this Doctor to everyone who wants to be treated great by a caring and educated neuro.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. Jeff E. Nelson's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med