Ratings for Dr. James Li

Dr. J. Li listened, then made a diagnosis of what was affecting my ear. He prescribed a medication to help with the ear wax. The receptionist with a broad face, long black coarse hair, age 50s was rude to a patient over the phone. She said, "I do not want to deal with you. You should have come at 1pm. I do not care you are in school." MDs, retrain your receptionists. They are a reflection of the business.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Li's very nice w/ the patients,but his employees are horrible,i've seen patients walking out of that office angrily each time i go there.Dr. Li told me that once i have decided to do the surgery,just call his office.i was told over the phone to go to the office in person to schedule the surgery,i specifically asked that girl on the phone if i need to see the doctor again before the surgery,she said no,just come and see this other lady and she will make the appt for me.when i went there,this other lady started giving me nasty attitude as soon as the conversation started,she said i cant schedule for the surgery yet,i need to see the doctor first,and he has NO TIME TO SEE U today.i said well the girl i spoke to said that i didnt need to see the doctor,then she became even nastier and started telling me what to do.she made it sound like its my fault that they gave me wrong directions,b/c of her untrained coworker i had to make this extra trip and still had to deal with her attitude!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. James Li's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 2009)

Healthnet