Ratings for Dr. CHARLES B. Goodwin

Initially, all seemed fine - I went for back surgery and the first couple of days after surgery were tolerable. Then I went back for a follow up - still in agony and he tells me to take TYLENOL!!! I was shocked and felt like he had my money & no longer cared how much pain I was in. It was a very disappointing experience - after surgery he just says .... "Well if it still hurts, go to pain management!!!" Unbelievable !!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I think he is a great doctor. He has done multiple surgical repairs for me and all were very successful.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr Goodwin did a cervical fusion all wrong on me. I am now disabled with two children. He is arrogant and only wants money from your insurance. I hope he suffers 100 times more than me. He has taken my life away and I am young.

Submitted August 30, 2014

I think he is a wonderful surgeon. He steered us in the right direction and people are work with and people I associate with agree. They also agree he has no bed side manners but said they have faith in his decisions and abiity to operate.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Like other reviews full of self. Not interested in options. Wanted to perform the radical procedure

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Goodwin is an amazing, awesome doctor. He saved me from having unnecessary knee surgery by ordering physical therapy and I will forever be grateful to him. He and his physical therapist truly do care about the well-being of their patients. Dr. Goodwin has helped many people I know and he is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

DO NOT USE DR. GOODWIN FOR SPINAL ISSUES. Told my brother he needed surgery and 3 other Dr's said NO NEED AT ALL! He than called my father to hard sell him on doing the surgery. On top of it he prescribed a medication that has been back-ordered for months that even our general physician knew was long backordered. ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS ADDING YOU TO HIS SURGERY NUMBERS AT THE RISK OF YOU OR YOUR CHILD. STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Worst experience with a doctor ever. He made me wait forever every time -always in pain. He clearly has an enormous ego. And he was outright offensive at times. Totally insensitive and clearly motivated by the wrong things.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. CHARLES B. Goodwin's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1971)