Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Ng

I love Dr.NG, and have followed hi to all of his practices. However, i am unable to see him as this office doesn't accept my insurance. But, believe me i will be switching insurances asap!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey Ng is a WONDERFUL doctor and individual. I loved my appointment with him and had never been so excited to begin working with a doctor. Unfortunately I have been given no choice to switch to a different doctors office because his staff is not only unkind, but spoke to me in a way that I would not feel comfortable stepping in that building. I truly hope Dr. Ng fixes this before it causes a career issue for him!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Have been a patient of Dr Ng for the past 12 months His knowledge of and treating of diabetic patients I found surpasses any other doctor I have encountered in Las Vegas. I am appreciative of his directness and candor. Anyone serious about finding the Right Physicians really needs to seek this man out.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

He's gone from CareMore! He joined with Jacobs Medical Associates and will be relocating to Henderson at Galleria Mall exit! He's still the same Top Doc.....It will actually be easier to get to...just off the 95 interstate or the 215. No city traffic. Right next to the COSTCO! Here's his new phone number in case you can't find him: 725-333-8400. He has a website too: Jeffreyngmd.com. He doesn't start until Mid-Feb, 2015. Can't get any appointments at his old office as everyone left! He will be a part of the new Union Village Project!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Ok, the Maryland Pkwy office was further, but it was worth the drive. I used to weigh 212 lbs and now I am 160 thanks to him. He encourages good eating habits and incorporates medication with his diet program. Very genuine. Good bedside manner. He's got a lot of awards and after seeing him, I can see why he is a top doctor. He takes Aetna now! He has a hotline number if you get tired of waiting on hold too. Its 702-408-0471. His nurse is cool and answers most questions. Left my old primary and would follow this guy. He's too good to be true. AAA+++

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Though I am sad he is a out of network Aetna Provider now, he is Still worth seeing. I tried out other primary care doctors (the clinic where he used to work on Cheyenne :(, QuickCare, and Rainbow Medical....) and found that he was more knowledgeable and ALWAYS had my chart on his fingertips with his computer.....the other clinics were not as efficient. His new location at Maryland is busy, but there are 6 other providers there, so you will get in....he still runs on time....just FILL YOUR PAPERWORK OUT BEFORE you get there! He can retrieve most of your records from hospital and labs, but if you saw him at his previous practice, go get the records BEFORE....(they usually can't find them anyways....) but he is pretty smart and will just go by your memory. He is still nice and seems happier at this group. Hope this helps.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

He is very interested in your problems and doesn't beat around the bush. He's friendly and has a good bedside manner. He calls his consultants if he thinks it's important to know the answer right in front of you! Very knowledgable and thorough. His staff (Sasha and Myra) are good. His "hotline" enables me to get an appointment sooner and almost feels like a "fastpass" into his office. My wait was minimal. Service was good at the new Maryland Pkwy location. It was worth the drive from his old office on Rainbow. Top docs are hard to find. My family will follow him wherever he goes.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Same Great doc. New location. New staff. Much more organized. Computer charts. Definite upgrade from previous location and better practice. Great referrals. Top Doc award again.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Very helpful. He is a doctor that actually takes the time to listen and help resolve you issues.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Best Staff and Dr in Vegas!!! Very knowledgable about what he is talking about and doing regarding your healthcare.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey P. Ng's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Commercial Insurance Company