Ratings for Dr. Keri Closson

Very kind caring and empathetic doctor. Listens attentively.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

She is very professional and a pleasure to be around. A very caring and passionate dr who wants the best for her patients. I always have positive experiences with dr closson and would recommend!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I feel so fortunate to have Dr. Closson and her colleagues taking care of me through my pregnancy. I feel comfortable and well cared for as a patient

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I really liked Dr. Closson. She was very caring and professional. I never left my prenatal appointments with any questions or concerns. I will most definitely be going back to that office for me second baby!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Rude woman...made me feel like a burden! I would not recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Horrible, horrible doctor with absolutely no bedside manners at all. Most snobbish, stuck-up doctor in Prince George. I have no qualms in saying she is racist and treats non-Caucasians like dirt whether they are her patients or her colleagues. She does not deserve to be called a doctor and I hope she loses her license. We are watching her like a hawk.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

absolutely terrible doctor. stuck up behaviour and does not listen at all. yells over patients and I will be reporting her. -do yourself a favor doc, if you dont want to work in health care stay at home! nobody wants to see an argumentative stressed out doctor that yells and doesnt listen

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

307-2155 10th Ave Prince George, BC V2M 5J6 T: 250-563-8013 Not Currently accepting new patients. Rating given only as it's required.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr Closson was very informative ,comforting, & attentitive with my wife thru her ordeal with cancer.She has been on top of all my medical needs as things change. I have been a patient for several years.Sincerely, George A Price

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Does not have great people skills. Talks down to others. Lacks interpersonal skills.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012