Ratings for Dr. Laura C. Koch

I recently met Dr. Koch when I went in for an emergency appointment for a toothache. The staff was very accommodating and got me in quickly. Dr. Koch did amazing work with the root canal I needed and I was out of pain! Definitely got rid of all dental phobia I have had for years. So glad I have a dentist that I can trust the skill of their work and not be nervous of the outcome! Thanks again Dr. Koch!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

We were customers for 6 plus years and never had an issue until this last year. We were treated like they didn't even know us. We called and asked if we could be 10 minutes late for our 3 kids appointments do to school ride issues and they said no and that they would charge us 50 dollars per kid and we would be canceled. I understood there reasoning but 2 different people who I talked to (Angie, and the Office Manager) at the office were very rude and they could have handled it a lot better. When I had a root canal they used some sort of bleach which messed up my clothes really bad. There was white spots all over my clothes and they used some sort of blow torch that was way to close to my hair. This office has went so far downhill that I am taking my family of 6 to another dentist and they do not even care.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Don't I mean don't waste your time going to the dentist office. They charged me a 35.00 cancellation fee for not coming to an appointment they was reschedule. They office is very prejudice and also over price for there treatments.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

My baby accompanied me to the dentist . She was crying because she wanted to with me and the staff played with her ,trying to make her smile . They were all so friendly . HIGHLY RECCOMEND

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Absolutely fantastic! I'm new in the area so I went to the internet to find a `female` dentist (females take more pride in their work) from my online chat request was in and out 4 hours later, fantastic work, great sense of humor, beautiful scenery :)

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Had a great dental experience at this office staff very friendly, great work, seem to run on time for appointments and very knowledgeable about dental treatment. I will go back for sure...

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST!!!! After reading the reviews below, it was like my wife and teenage daughter experienced all of those neg reviews. My wife has gone through so much pain and Unwelcome extra visits due to her screw-ups. She pushes un-needed root canels and crowns. Every filling and crown my wife has gotten from her have fallen out and loose crowns. Not years afterwards, but within one year and she still charges to fix her crappy work. My daughter has had bad experiences as well. She won't be going back either. Overall, we are looking for a different dentist because this one SUCKS. She needs to go back to dental school. Beware: she might say you need work done and don't because she knows she will get paid!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I had to go to Dr. Kock because of my ins. She was so concerned about selling me a partial and extracting two teeth, I feel my other two front teeth that needed new fillings should have been taken care of first. Had to wait several months while she was more concerned on selling me a partial. I truly believe she broke the adjacent tooth while attempting to extract another tooth. No solid proof. I had been put on pain medication for severe back pain, did not know the medication would destroy my teeth. I had to go back to the office over a dozen times trying to get them to adjust my partial. Dr. Kock nor her assistants could adjust my partial to where I could wear it comfortably. I am now with a very good concerned dentist,

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

The accountant and insurance coordinator are very rude. If you have any concern about payment or you ask any question about the bill, they seem annoyed and are uncooperative as if you are asking them for a favor!(my first ever review on any website- had to write it was as I was so upset with their behavior)

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

In my opinion, Dr. Koch is a horrible dentist. She gave me a crown that never stopped hurting. When I went back to complain, she said it just takes a while for the tooth to adjust. I just stopped eating on that side. A year later, another dentist immediately figured out that I was putting pressure on the wrong places. Also at Dr. Koch's, I needed a filling in addition to the crown so I switch to another dentist that works in her office and he was running late the day of my appointment and decided not to numb me for a filling to save time. He kept drilling even after I yelled stop. In addition, she charged me more than she was supposed to with my insurance (GEHA) and I found out later that she did the same thing to two other people. Just plain awful.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012