Ratings for Dr. Greg Thompson

I've been seeing Dr. Thompson for almost a decade now, just shy of it. I've had 3 surgeries with him, countless trips to the ER, emergency appointments at his office, and even him answering questions for my GP. I CANNOT tell you how fantastic he is, both professionally and personally. He's always been there for me, whether he's needed at 2AM to come to the hospital, last minute appointments, or even appointments made far in advance. He took me despite my ENT-record (2 ENT's in less then a year) and challenges he'd face with me. Dr. Thompson will do his absolute best to ensure you get the care you need and want, at any cost. He's a wonderful person. His assistant/receptionist, [Ann], is also extremely welcoming and professional. All of our appointments we have her to thank for. His staff, equipment and personality are what I would easily describe as, the best in Atlantic Canada, maybe even all of Canada. My Best

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Can't say enough good things about Dr Thompson and his assistant. Both very helpful and pleasant. So thankful they are taking care of my hearing problems.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr.Thompson, After surviving stage 4 cancer, he is the kindness and professionalism my husband needed. Thank you for your dedication and confidence. You are amazing and allow me his care taker a much needed piece of heart and mind. Would highly recomend you to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Saw Dr. Thompson for the first time today and adored him. He is the first ORL that does not hurt me!!! Took all of 15 minutes and I was on my way home. No waiting either, he saw me at exactly 9.30! How impressed I am!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

My Son has been a patient of Dr. Thompson's for years. He has been the guiding hand on 3 of his 4 ear surgeries. Without Dr. Thompson I can't imagine what my sons life would be like. Not only is he a great Dr. and surgeon, he knows his limits and is not afraid to refer to another specialist when the skills needed for the patient require someone else. Egoless, kind, caring, skilled and knowledgeable are just a few words to describe Dr. Thomspon. I have not said a lot about his admin support Ann, but there is no one better at what she does than Ann.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Can't say enough about the wonderful receptionist Anne and Dr.Thompson. Very passionate and friendly place.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Amazing doctor he is my faviort doctor on earth!!! Highly recommend and he is number 6 in the world for what he does!! Thats amazing isn't it!!! Also I'm a proud daughter!! love you dad!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Can't think of anything other to say than, that Dr Thompson is an AMAZING surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Been treating my two boys for a few years now. Love how relaxed he is and kids love being there.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Great doctor, has been treating my son for a few years and is always friendly and makes my son feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016