Ratings for Dr. James George

Dr. George treated my difficult case of colitis when no other doctor could. He gave me many different options to treat my case and was always patient and understanding with my decisions. As soon as one treatment failed he always had a plan b, c and d waiting. He never gave up on me and has helped me overcome many flairs and difficulties. Amazing doctor and extremely knowledgable in his field. A+

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Waited 50 minutes to see him. He put me on an antibiotic that didn't help. He didn't follow up so after trying for days to get in touch with him, he asked me what my symptoms were. Ok if he didn't remember but he then suggested over the counter remedies, which of course I had tried. I didn't need a doctor to suggest Pepto Bismol! He then told me that he was calling me between patients and basically said I was taking up his valuable time. I have been very ill for months and he was my second opinion doctor. He then suggested I take a fiber pill (another thing I had already tried) and I never heard from him again. I would not recommend this uncaring doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr. George is an extremely knowledgeable doctor. He helped me during a very difficult flare of colitis when no other doctor could. He cares a lot about his patients and will try anything and everything to put you in remission and avoid surgery. STRONGLY recommend, beyond A+

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Dr. George is a life saver. He diagnosed me with having Celiac disease after months of searching for answers. I had been misdiagnosed by many other doctors; and after only 5 minutes of talking to Dr. George, he said he was almost positive that I had Celiac. He ran all of the tests, blood, endoscopy and biopsy to confirm. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Very caring and knowledgeable doctor. A+++++ in my book.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. James George's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1988)

Delta Dental