Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Kravette

This doctor does not seem to follow the scientific method in his approach. Beyond X-rays and a bone scan that probably was not needed before other simpler tests were done, he had no interest in pursuing the cause of my swollen, painful little toe. He told me that it was probably a bursa and that I should just get used to it b/c nothing could be done! this is despite the fact that I am a survivor of a rare form of cancer and had been referred to him by my oncologist. I sought out a 2nd opinion, and this doctor asked if I hadn't had an ultrasound exam and did that, then recommended a biopsy to identify what type of tumor there was in my toe. the 2nd doc said, as I had also assumed, that it was impossible to give any advice without knowing what was causing the swelling. this can only be determined by direct examination of tissue from a biopsy. Kravette seemed impatient,unhappy with patients who ask questions. didn't want to send me a copy of his report, said he'd send to onc doc.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

First visit--brings in another doctor; asks if this is okay; I feel too self-conscious to even say 'no'; didn't feel as if treated as a person; tests showed nothing;was treated as if I were just 'complaining'; when condition became worse, I went to other doctor who ordered x-rays--I had a tumor

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

Dr. Kravette takes a personal interest in all of his patients and makes certain all of their needs are met. He goes out of his way to make sure his staff works together, with him, to ensure that the patient has a team approach to having all of his/her needs met in a timely fashion. The patient is treated with respect and is never rushed, with all questions answered fully. The patient is always encouraged to call if anything changes or if any questions arise after the appointment. This is a great doctor and clinic. I highly recommend it, as a patient as a medical professiona; I am a registered nurse, as well as one of Dr. Kravette's long-time patients.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Marc A. Kravette's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio