Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Torgrimson

Shady billing practices! Applies the same treatment to everyone. How do you know that? Because he leaves patient doors wide open so you can hear or see what is happening with everyone he is treating. They also keep applying to the same electric stimulation pads to everyone's skin without cleaning them. No infection control practices, no-one wiping down tables after use by each patient. The technology is old. His main concern is how many appointments he can get you to for billing.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr. Robert Torgrimson has been very consistent in making sure I understand what is happening with my body and how to achieve better health. With a background in health education myself, I'm impressed with his competence in overall health knowledge. Most of all, I appreciate that he takes the time to be aure that my needs and concerns are addressed and that I am satisfied with the answers/explanations. He makes continual effort to maintain and grow his competence in health. The staff at this office are genuinely friendly and personable people. Overall I'm very happy!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

The doctors here are very knowledgeable. I was told by medical doctors after an auto accident that I would never be able to walk further than 1 block or pick up my kids & put me on pain meds. Dr. Torgrimson gave me real hope. He found the problem, told me what he could do & about how long it would take & he did it. I do everything I want to do & play volleyball. I can walk as far as I want & pick up my kids. No drugs!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I have been coming to Associated Chiropractic for 7 years now. I have always experienced great care from the Doctors and staff there. I do not agree with the above rating as the staff has always been very upfront with everything in regards to cost and treatment.... I have no out of network coverage with my insurance company and have been willingly paying cash out of pocket due to the expertise and integrity that the office has shown me over the years. The doctors are very knowledgeable and have kept me very healthy over the years. I would recommend them to anyone looking to live a healthy and happy life!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Be careful! Shady billing practices. I signed a contract for ~$700 (12 payments of ~$58) however they charged me over $1000 and still want $200 more. What's worse is this is even factoring in a refund for ending the contract early. They claim this is because my ins. has not paid them. My Ins indicates they are an out of network provider and are charging too much thus the "Actual value of services" deductible was not reached. Regardless of all that, my CONTRACT was for $703. And they were the ones that reviewed my Ins which hasn't changed a bit. They basically misrepresented my insurance and are expecting me to pay for it!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Robert J. Torgrimson's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1979)