Ratings for Dr. E. Chad Gnam

Very personable and knowledgeable. He broke down every element of the treatment in common everyday language.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Gnam is the greatest doctor I have ever known. I was referred to him by a co-worker in 2006 and ever since then he has been in my corner for everything. I always be referring people to him because he is the best I know. His office associates are very helpful and friendly and you sure don't have long wait times. Anything you ask him about he will give you an answer plus more information to read about later. My husband and I are very grateful for the little bundle of joy he helped us with.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Gnam is an amazing dr. I had a horrble experience with a male OBGYN when i was younger so i always had a female Dr. I took a friends advice and gave Dr. Gnam a shot. I will NEVER change doctors! i love him! he has the best bed side manner and is always caring and supportive. He has taken very good care of me and I have always felt comfortable with him. I have found the dr. to stick with! I reccomend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr.Gnam is a wonderful doctor,you do not find too many doctors like him. He was very thorough and competent in working with my family member.What really touched me was before my family member had a c-section due to BP problems,he offered a time for prayer and prayed with my family.I can't speak highly enough about him,his mannerism and best of all the care he rendered....

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Gnam is the best OBGYN!! I used him for 3 out of my 4 pregnancies and he is very nice. I never had to wait very long at a time. the only complaint I would have is that the staff and the nurses(when I used him approx. 5, 6 & 7 years ago) could have really used an attitude adjustment. By now I am sure there are different people on staff. Dr. Gnam always listened and had a good bedside manner. He always seemed to care about me as his patient and he looked out for my health. He really did a great job in pre-natal care, delivering my babies and in post-natal care! I never, in the 3 pregnancies, had any complaints about Dr. Gnam! I would highly recommend Dr. Gnam!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Gnam is excellent!!! He is over by River Oaks In the womens health assiciates! He is the best doctor I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008