Ratings for Dr. John M. O'Hanlon

Excellent, knowledgeable doctor. Can not speak more highly of him, he saved my infected toe.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I cannot say enough to fully express my gratitude to Dr. O’Hanlon. Before meeting him I lost all faith in doctors. He has not only restored my faith but I am so grateful for the wonderful experience I had under his care. He is completely competent, reliable and truly cares about the patient’s needs, as well as them as a person. I never felt afraid of anything and I trusted him from the first moment I met him. He is the most gentle, kind and trustworthy doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. To anyone looking for the best possible care you could ever find, your search ends here with Dr. O’Hanlon.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

A very caring , attentive, and pleasant person along with his skills and knowledge. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

This was my first experience with a Podiatrist and it was better than I could have imagined. Dr. O'Hanlon was thorough (I have diabetes and consequent foot issues), caring and his procedures were painless. I fully intend to return for follow-up care and have already recommended him to my colleagues. Thank you Dr. O'Hanlon! Dr. B.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Great Doc; Makes time for the patient. Caring and very knowledgable. This is a Good one!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. O'Hanlon was extraordinarily attentive, competent, and complete in his examination of my calloused heals and pain in one of my heels. He expertly smoothed down rough spots and applied lotion by to my well-treated feet. He then slipped on my socks, shoes, and tied them for me. I've never received such complete service from a podiatrist and I have seen more than several in my life. I most highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

Dr. O'Hanlon is a good, old-fashioned doctor (pay no mind to his website that depicts a MUCH older man). Dr. O'Hanlon is a YOUNG family msn (I'd say in his mid-40s) who interacts with his patients with great care, respect and understanding. I was previously under the care of a podiatrist whose best advice was to keep me coming back for follow-up appointments, which accomplished nothing. Thanks to Dr. O'Hanlon, my foot is feeling much better. And I have options going down the road if this fix isn't lasting, which is something I was not provided with by another podiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

My primary doctor gave me his name due to a swollen pinkie toe. I called him and he accommodated me that day due to pain. He was courteous, friendly and knowledgable. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a podiatrist!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr O'Hanlon is a compassionate and caring physician - and his staff is so pleasant and helpful. I have recommended him to many friends and even a couple of my children I am diabetic and foot care is so important. He's treated several problems for me with patience and warmth - not to mention his knowledge and the time he has taken to allay my fears. I highly recommend him to YOU.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

We go back about 20 years with John. When my son was about 6 he had a nasty growth on his foot, surgery was scheduled for the Friday morn following Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving morning my wife noticed the growth was healing by itself. Called John, he met my wife at his office on Thanksgiving Day, and confirmed that the surgery was, indeed, no longer needed. Didn't charge us for the visit either. He is one caring human being. Roll ahead 20 years: I have very bad feet, have for most of my life. Went to several local podiatrists, no help, sometimes worse. John fixed me up, allowing me to continue my career in outside sales way past what I would have believed. Before his help, just leaving the house was quite painful. I don't know how to recommend his services as highly as they deserve- he is one special physician and caring person. 'nuff said. Oh- his office runs on time like the proverbial Japanese rail system.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Dr. John M. O'Hanlon's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)