Ratings for Dr. Sneeta Takhar

A judgemental, and self righteous practitioner. Did not even know her own patients pertinent medical history. Failed to report accurate information for patients request for organ transplant. Has no concern for patients well being or quality of life, could not care less about certain patients dying and leaving behind children with no parents. A horrible doctor who does not adhere to the hypocratic oath by anything means.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Not Impresses with how some of the nurses in emergency are. You don't pry elderly dementia patients hands off the bed and you don't yell at them. And doctors you work for us we do not work for you. You need to listen to patients and from now on I will ask to see doctors references and experience and if a resident or intern I will ask to see a doctor with years experience and not someone with 3 years experience. Do not say nothing is wrong and you can go home. If someone is having chest pain and have had heart issues in the past do not dismiss it. Kind of strange when you go to another hospital because of tests you don't do and the other hospital said what the heck why didn't they catch this and you ask what and they say 2 mild heart attacks so to speak. Just because tests showed nothing do not dismiss it. Keep person I. Hospital and run test do whatever needs to be done to find out what is going on and don't send them home saying we will run more tests on out patient because it may be too late. Listen to your patients cause they know what is going on. They know their body they know how they are feeling. Listen before it's too late.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Apon being referred to her she had me tested and diagnosed quickly I am now awaiting surgery to correct the problem. As others have said I'm very grateful to her

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Takhar is a dedicated, intelligent, and helpful doctor who treats patients with care and respect. She diagnosed my problem swiftly, arranged for my treatment quickly and efficiently, and helped me recover my health. I'm grateful for her and to her. Because this is a small community I also see her around town and know she chooses to live a very healthy lifestyle. In addition to my respect for her as a professional, she is a good personal role model to anyone who wants better health.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I have been more than pleased with Dr. Takhar, she appears to be very well educated and knowledgable. Nice pleasant disposition.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Very kind, polite and knowledgeable. Does not rush you through exams. Lovely person. Thanks for taking your time with me.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

Seems to very knowledgeable. Explains things well and does not talk down to a patient. Glad to have her here in Powell River

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007