Ratings for Dr. Andrew Gagnon

I've known Andrew for many many years, which is why I go to him. I trust him and always feel better when I leave his office.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

He is awesome never rushes youngreat bedside manner.friendly and listens to your issues are...

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I greatly appreciate all that he's done for me. I could barely walk after a slip and fall. Other doctors tried throwing pain medication at me and injections to mask it all, but Andrew fixed the issue entirely. He continues to be just as helpful and informative as he was during the first visit.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Very good at what he does. Very friendly & helpful. Willing to listen & inform. I have no problem recommending him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

I had very painful sciatica in my right side. No more pain instantly! Dr. Gagnon, you rule! This man has magic hands!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Great chiropractor - good listening skills, never makes you feel rushed, takes the time to listen and answer questions; sometimes runs a little behind schedule but nothing drastic; has a great rmt (Ian) on his team and also offers laser therapy. I've seen him for about 5 years and have recommended family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Went to see him about TMJ disorder.After 6 visits didn't notice any change in symptoms.Should've being upfront about not knowing how to treat this disorder.Always running 15-30 minutes behind schedule.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

does not over crack (???). after seeing him monthly for 4 years i still feel great. i have been to a few diferent chiropractors and always left feeling they over adjusted me and i felt sore. andrew does what is needed and does it well. highly recomended.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

This dr is the best... wow he takes the time to listen to you and does all he can to help even if he cant help in some situtations he will advise you what to do.. he is awesome he is really for patient care .. so glad i found him.. not all doctors are like that believe me... your the BEST Andrew !!!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

I have had several chiropractors over the years for chronic neck and back issues. Andrew is one of the best and really knows his stuff. He takes time with his patients and provides them with an understanding of thier condition and how he can help.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009