Ratings for Dr. Andrew Gagnon

I like to say unconventional, but effective. Good person and listens to you.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Awesome chiropractor !! Never been to a chiropractor but my first experience, I had a lot of off and on pain here and there and not getting better so i went in, and it was amazing tears of joy nothing hurt after I left it was amazing how bad my body was in just a few minutes I walked out of the office a new person. I’ve personally recommend him to anyone. He’s a great listener and is always checking to see how you, and always patient and does not rush.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I've known Andrew for many many years, which is why I go to him. I trust him and always feel better when I leave his office.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

He is awesome never rushes youngreat bedside manner.friendly and listens to your issues are...

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I greatly appreciate all that he's done for me. I could barely walk after a slip and fall. Other doctors tried throwing pain medication at me and injections to mask it all, but Andrew fixed the issue entirely. He continues to be just as helpful and informative as he was during the first visit.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Very good at what he does. Very friendly & helpful. Willing to listen & inform. I have no problem recommending him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

I had very painful sciatica in my right side. No more pain instantly! Dr. Gagnon, you rule! This man has magic hands!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Great chiropractor - good listening skills, never makes you feel rushed, takes the time to listen and answer questions; sometimes runs a little behind schedule but nothing drastic; has a great rmt (Ian) on his team and also offers laser therapy. I've seen him for about 5 years and have recommended family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Went to see him about TMJ disorder.After 6 visits didn't notice any change in symptoms.Should've being upfront about not knowing how to treat this disorder.Always running 15-30 minutes behind schedule.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

does not over crack (???). after seeing him monthly for 4 years i still feel great. i have been to a few diferent chiropractors and always left feeling they over adjusted me and i felt sore. andrew does what is needed and does it well. highly recomended.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010