Ratings for Dr. Dana R. Ambler

Dr. Ambler is very knowledgeable and helpful. She explains everything very well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone struggling with infertility.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Ambler! She was my doctor for my first (successful) round of IVF at Conceptions. I really liked working with her; she was thorough in her explanations and she was very involved every step of the way. She was compassionate when we hit a setback, and I appreciate that she was extremely thorough when discussing our other options and what all was involved. When it was time for us to try for baby #2, it was very important to me to work with a doctor that I trust, so I was happy to visit Dr. Ambler at Denver Fertility. I had the same great experience this time, and would absolutely recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Thankfully this woman is no longer with Conceptions. To be honest I'm astonished with the reviews I have read here. I'm thankful that no one else received the kind of care I did as I would not wish it upon anyone else. I had been referred to her after my previous doctor left Conceptions and was recommended surgery to remove a cyst. Having been misdiagnosed, I came out of surgery having had my right ovary removed. In the following days the pain was almost unbearable. Dr. Ambler was incredibly rude when I asked for a different medication to ease the pain and said that I should be fine. I was bed ridden for a week with no help from her or care. I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy. Truly the worst experience of my life besides having an ovary removed while trying to conceive.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I am so incredibly thankful for the care I received from Dr. Ambler and her team at Conceptions. It's hard to imagine infertility being a positive experience, but I couldn't have asked for a better healthcare team. I met with 3 doctors before deciding to move forward with Dr. Ambler for my IVF. She was be far the easiest to talk to, easiest to schedule with and she has wonderful success rates. I'm now 14 weeks pregnant and am so grateful for Dr. Ambler. I don't have a single complaint about my care and highly recommend Dr. Ambler.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Ambler and her staff were incredible to work with. They made a very stressful time in my life more manageable with their knowledge and sensitivity. I was working with another clinic in Denver before switching to Conceptions and I was so happy that I made the move. I am now 13 weeks pregnant after my 2nd IUI with Conceptions. I would recommend them to anyone without a doubt!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I had an absolutely incredible experience with DR. Ambler. Throughout my fertility journey, I felt listened to and treated as an individual, I was respected and walked through every possible option. Dr. Ambler gave facts and information and let me make decisions based on that information. She was incredibly empathetic and often went above and beyond to make sure I had the communication and information I needed to feel comfortable in what is often a scary and confusing process. I did have one communication issue with a nurse, which Dr. Ambler made sure to address immediately. I'm excited to be 19 weeks pregnant after IVF treatment, and would absolutely recommend Dr. Ambler to anyone who asked!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

We visited Dr. Ambler after having visited another Denver reproductive provider. At the Conceptions Rose location, we felt like we were treated like individuals and were listened to and understood. Dr. Ambler took time with us and didn't rush or push us towards any decision. Her staff is amazing, friendly and supportive. I felt like the were friends after only a few visits. I became pregnant after three IUI treatments. Conceptions is truly the best place for patient care and service.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

My husband and I felt that Dr. Ambler was fantastic! She was very informative, helpful and kind. We feel we could not have had a better experience during this challenging time. We fully recommend her to other couples looking for a great fertility specialist.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

My husband and I felt she was very condescending, we left confused about what her suggestings were and very upset when we left, I would never recommend this provider

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Going thorough this process could have been really awful but because of the amazing staff and doctors at conceptions I actually looked forward to hearing from them. I will miss each and every person and could not be more thankful that I was fortunate enough to live in CO and be able to be a patient at Conceptions.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014