Ratings for Dr. Rachel Lacy Anderson

Dr. Anderson goes through the motions, but I am often not confident in how thorough she or the office is in general. The staff can be curt to the point of rudeness or simply disinterested. I always feel that I am bugging them when I call the office and they just recently dropped the ball on a referral. My guess is they have more patients than they can handle.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

The office staff was very rude once they found out I had no insurance. Dr Anderson spent very little time with me and didn't even look at the pain survey I filled out. I was charged as a new patient when I was not a new patient and could not get anybody to tell me why. I also cannot get anybody to call me back when I have questions even though they say they will call back in 24 hours. It also takes weeks to get an appointment. Dr.Anderson was more concerned about our vacation and telling about hers than she was about my health.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I scheduled my appointment months in advance as there was a long wait for new patients (3-4 months). I received a voicemail reminder on April 11th stating my appointment was April 15th at 2pm. The voicemail clearly stated that I was to "please" show up 15 minutes early. When I showed up about 13 minutes early I was told that I should have been 30 minutes early and that I would have to reschedule. I explained to the receptionist that I've waited months, taken off work, and showed up early for my appointment and that I am not rescheduling due to THEIR mistake. The receptionist went and talked to a nurse and came back with the solution that I could stay and see if they could fit me in, like a walk-in, but it would "take awhile" despite the fact that I had a clearly scheduled appointment. Played the voicemail for Elizabeth, office manager, as well as clerical staff. Absolutely no customer service or ownership of their mistake, and a waste of time. Not even an apology. Completely pathetic.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

staff is incompetent & does not follow thru with making referrals or follow ups on a timely manner; dr is two-faced & acts like she cares until you obtain a copy of your medical records & see what she has actually written about you. very disappointing & is the reason our whole family switched providers. when you write something about one of us parents, you can sometimes ignore it but when she writes something really negative about two of our three children...shame on HER!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I really like Dr. Anderson. She listens and is open to hearing your ideas about what you need. My one and only complaint is that she never has same day, or even next day appointments if you are sick. They always refer me to the urgent care clinic. My problem with that is the co-pay difference is 15 dollars. It may not seem like much, but that's not counting prescriptions. Not to mention that I am on a limited income so a 50 dollar urgent care visit is a big deal for my budget. That is why I didn't give 5 stars for punctuality. Heather is great nurse and I feel very comfortable talking to both her and Dr. Anderson.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I seriously LOVE Dr. Anderson. As someone who hates going to the doctor, I find her ready to listen, and you do not at all feel like just a number. You feel like a person. again, LOVE her.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Anderson listens--period. She is quite willing to try new therapies or medications but always incorporates the patient's suggestions and concerns into the decision process. She treats patients as intelligent human beings who, through long association with their own maladies, have become the first crucial source of information in the search for the best medical modalities for their care. She is not a "pill pusher," a lecturer or a zombie who stares through the patient or keeps her nose in a file. With Dr. Anderson, you are a full partner in your own care. I hope she is a harbinger of the future of medicine in America.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Anderson is the best doctor I have ever seen! She is patient, kind, and knows her stuff. Always willing to answer questions and listen. Love her!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr Anderson is hands down the most wonderful and thorough physician I have ever seen. She and her staff make you feel like you are important, and they are so kind and caring. Thumbs up for this doctor for shining in a world of ambivalence.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Anderson is the best!!! She is so patient, kind and willing to refer,if necessary. I've gone to her since moving to Norman a couple of years ago and wouldn't trade her for the world.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Rachel Lacy Anderson's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norman, OK