Ratings for Dr. George Karamanokian

Agree with "Manipulative dentist who lives off of cheating on his patients and OVER charging for work that isn't/hasn't done correctly".

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

rescheduling an appointment could be a 2 month wait

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

My family and I are very pleased with the level of care we have received from Dr. George over the past several years. I would not hesitant to recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. George has been my dentist for the past 5 years. He was referred by a co-worker who has been his patient for over 20 years. My family is very satified with the high quality of dentistry that is provided at his office. The evening and weekend hours make getting a convenient appointment time possible. Due to the excellent care and advice from Dr. George and his team of hygienists, I am happy to say my gums do not bleed when I brush and floss and I have been cavity free for several years now!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Recently had my dental exam and check up; The office is lovely and very modern. The hygienist was very knowledgable and made me feel comfortable. She was also very gentle and friendly. I recommend all my friends and family here.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Higenist reaked of cigarette smoke when she was cleaning my teeth. Could not wait to get out of he chair and was close to gagging a few times. Also gave me a stern talking to for not wanting any Floride rinse etc, saying my teeth will get cavities and basically rot. Well it's my body and my decision! I don't need to be scolded by a Dental Hygienist. Definitely would not recommend, their location is the only thing they have going for them.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Very professional and love the staff!! Dr. George is very kind and patient!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

My family and I have been seeing Dr. George for years, his staff are friendly and knowledgeable. The fees are always covered by my insurance., never overcharging. Great convinient location. I always recommend his office to my friends and colleagues.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

My family and I have been seeing dr. George since he opened his doors in Kanata. He and his staff have been wonderful with us and our kids!! We feel he is honest about His dental treatments. I would defiantly recommend this practice to our friends and family!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Told him I was allergic to Epinephrine in the needle as during the last dental visit to repair a filling he gave me 2 jabs which resulted in severe back pain and hospitalization.He refused to believe saying that he has not heard of people allergic to Epinephrine !Anyways I am switching dentist because I am looking for an understanding dentist,not one who overcharges and does not have empathy!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013