You may also like

Just did a teeth cleaning with the dental assistant. A terrible experience as she spent (or rather wasted) most the time taking note and reading email, working with the keyboard and trackball which are disgustingly dirty. Hopefully there would be no infection resulting from this visit. The fee is very steep, almost twice as much as usual. And as the doctor couldn't restrain from proposing a restoration project of my rather healthy teeth.

Submitted October 18, 2015

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

I had a great experience. Went in with a broken molar and was fixed up and another filling right away. I didnt feel a thing, normally i am extremely nervous but i felt at ease

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Never trust a bunch of reviews that are all 5 stars. These other reviews are all obviously written by people that work here. This practice has gone waayyyy down hill. If you value your teeth then DO NOT go to this dental practice (also known as queens park dental). They constantly over look issues and miss very simple things until it's too late when your issue turns into a really big (and expensive ) problem. I repeat: SAVE YOUR TEETH AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.!!

Submitted October 4, 2015

I am not sure there are enough words of thanks to express my gratitude for what Dr Darcy Murphy has done for me.Not only he saved my tooth bridge performing an excellent bone graft but he also saved my money.Rhetorical question:How many dentist/doctors are thinking to save their patients' money nowadays.His medical staff -is as amazing as he is.For the very first time I feel truly thankful living in New West.Thank you Dr Murphy :)

Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Murphy and his staff are the BEST in the business. They are wonderful in every way. Honesty and integrity are just the norm here, not to mention fabulous care.

Submitted July 3, 2014

Excellent dentist and excellent support staff. Been with Doc Murphy for many years. Never had a better dentist.

Submitted May 15, 2014

Great dental office and dental professionals. A big bonus for New Westminster suburb of Vancouver)truly amazing.

Submitted January 27, 2014

Great Dentist and Staff. Very at ease at this office. Just glad to be well taken care of. Would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I've been refured to Dr Murphy :) and am so glad he is my dentist, one of a kind. and does a fantastic job!!

Submitted February 9, 2012

Dr. Darcy Murphy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Just did a teeth cleaning with the dental assistant. A terrible experience as she spent (or rather wasted) most the time taking note and reading email, working..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist. Called me at home after my surgery to see how I was doing. Just felt at ease."

October 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience. Went in with a broken molar and was fixed up and another filling right away. I didnt feel a thing, normally i am extremely nervous but..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Never trust a bunch of reviews that are all 5 stars. These other reviews are all obviously written by people that work here. This practice has gone waayyyy down..."

October 4, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.queensparkdental.ca" to "http://www.queensparkdental.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V3L 3C4". Address has been updated from "None" to "624 Sixth St". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045225242".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The latest comment is one I have often wondered about, get the staff/friends/family fill in the very best ratings and this website loses its value. I can unders..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I can't help wondering if most, or all, of these reviews are done by a Filipino receptionist (or friends thereof) trying to fudge the numbers here and drum up ..."

October 18, 2014