Ratings for Dr. Anne Nwebube

Dr is amazing, always has time for my kids The new nurse could be more friendly and less judgemental like she knows better.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

I changed family doctors 3 times just to get a referral to see this amazing Paediatrician. She is knowledgeable and takes her time to answer all your questions. She understands when some questions may be sensitive and will ask my son if he wants to check something out in another room so we can talk privately. She has contacted my son's school to collaborate with his teachers. I honestly feel like we won the lottery when she accepted our referral.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Staffs and Doctor were very helpful, listened to all I had to say. Thanks Dr. Anne and staffs for all your help and care.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Good doctor dr. Anna Nwebube very Friendly and good

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Nwebube is an amazing doctor and a kind, patient, loving person! If your child has a problem, she will not stop until she gets answers! She has been an amazing advocate for my child. When we received devastating news, she called me to see how I was doing and to see if she could help in any way. Which she did, just by caring! My daughter loves her as well. She is the only child I know that misses her doctor. She always says: "I want to go see Dr. Nwebube!!" If you get referred to her, consider it like winning the pediatrician lottery!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Great Doctor. Takes her time and never rushes you. Very knowledgeable. Lately with new receptionist-- she is very nice but it is really hard to get someone to answer the phone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Yehhhh they got a new receptionist , AND SHE IS NICE ! Now get rid of the nasty one!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

The Doctor is highly recommended. Sonisnthe nurse. Finally they got rid off the rude receptionist. The new one welcomes you with smile and is very polite. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

We were very happy with how Dr. Nwebube treated our son. Genuinely caring about his health and well being. Very polite staff.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Get rid of the receptionist and it would be the best clinic ever she is rude and thinks she knows it all never been treated so bad rest of clinc amazing she is awful

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015