Ratings for Dr. Anne Nwebube

Dr. Nwebube is an amazing doctor and a kind, patient, loving person! If your child has a problem, she will not stop until she gets answers! She has been an amazing advocate for my child. When we received devastating news, she called me to see how I was doing and to see if she could help in any way. Which she did, just by caring! My daughter loves her as well. She is the only child I know that misses her doctor. She always says: "I want to go see Dr. Nwebube!!" If you get referred to her, consider it like winning the pediatrician lottery!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Great Doctor. Takes her time and never rushes you. Very knowledgeable. Lately with new receptionist-- she is very nice but it is really hard to get someone to answer the phone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Yehhhh they got a new receptionist , AND SHE IS NICE ! Now get rid of the nasty one!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

The Doctor is highly recommended. Sonisnthe nurse. Finally they got rid off the rude receptionist. The new one welcomes you with smile and is very polite. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

We were very happy with how Dr. Nwebube treated our son. Genuinely caring about his health and well being. Very polite staff.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Get rid of the receptionist and it would be the best clinic ever she is rude and thinks she knows it all never been treated so bad rest of clinc amazing she is awful

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Anyone who is referred to Dr. Nwebube is extremely lucky. She answered all of my questions and concerns at our appointments, and was thorough with his checkups and tests. She even called me personally the same day as my son had his ultrasound to let me know the results and to ask how he was doing. Both her staff were very friendly and helpful also. She is a very knowledgeable pediatrician and a very caring person. I never felt rushed from her office, or uncomfortable asking her questions. Thank you !

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

The doctor and nurse are amazing , the receptionist does not belong with such a great team she is rude , and has no personality!!I

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Nwebube is an amazing doctor! She is very sweet to my son and genuinely wants to help him. She has even called me at home in the evening to see how he is doing. Dr. Nwebube is very knowledgeable and supportive. I am so relieved to be able to find a Pediatrician who is so comforting and supportive.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

We began seeing Dr. Nwebube when my daughter was born with a serious health issue. Dr. Nwebube's knowledge, professionalism and warmth has created a supportive and trusting relationship throughout the years. Dr. Nwebube's receptionist and nurse are attentive, friendly and welcoming. I couldn't ask for a better team of individuals that support my children and myself.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015