Dr. Damir Matic

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Damir Matic

Alright. Kinda cocky. His DT office is in a sketch area of London kinda. Move away (North and West) of Dundas!! There's an alley occupied by junkies a half block away.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I recently underwent a breast augmentation with Dr. Matic and I am thrilled with the results. I made an excellent decision choosing him as my PS. From the first consultation to follow up appointments I have found Dr Matic to be very professional, knowledgable, attentive and easy to talk to. But the most important thing I can say is that he listened to exactly what I wanted and it shows in my results. Since surgery he has taken time to answer all my questions and if I need something more I can contact Vicky and I never wait long for a reply. I feel incredibly well taken care of. I'll also note that along with Vicky, any hospital staff I encountered had nothing but the best things to say about him. It sounds like staff enjoy working with him and respect him. So Thank you to Dr. Matic and Vicky (who has truly been an amazing support to me) for making my dreams a reality.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

5 stars for Dr. Matic's breast augmentation! 😁😁 I am elated with the final results!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

If you want your lips done "just about right" then Dr. Matic is the one to go to! Dr. Matic did the lip augmentation for my lips and I love the outcome! I always envied people with nice puffy lips so I went to him to get my lips fillered and he did them perfectly! Looks plumped up but not overdone. Looks nice and full but no duck lips!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Matic. I couldn't be happier with the results. My scar is very minimal and I love being able to wear clothing without feeling 6 months pregnant. I would highly recommend Dr. Matic to others who are looking for this type of surgery. My only complaint, which is minimal, is that it is very hard to get ahold of his assistant Vicky. I had to leave numerous emails and voicemails before I finally was able to get her on the phone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Plastic surgery is an art and you need to choose the best artist for your face. I chose Dr Matic!! I underwent a sliding genioplasty 7 month ago. The whole process has been wonderful from start to finish. Dr. Matic has achieved exactly what I wanted, in fact has exceeded my expectations. It was a real pleasure to go through the whole process with him as his team. They are fantastic and you can relax and know you are in safe hands. Dr. Matic is an outstanding, talented and skilful surgeon....truly an artist who has been blessed with a gift. Most of all he is very a kind, caring person and he will listen fully to all your needs. My experience with Dr. Matic and his team has been absolutely amazing! I could not give a high enough recommendation , and I am very grateful I found him Thank you Vicky for always being friendly, very helpful and never make me feel rushed.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Top of the line surgeon & staff! 😊 An ethical approach, a warm personality, professionalism, courage, realism, intelligence, creativity, and clearly the best surgeon! Dreams do come true 😆 Thanks to Dr. Damir Matic 🙏🏽

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Thank you Dr. Matic and Vicky for helping complete my journey! After losing over 200 lbs I had a lot of extra skin in my abdomen! Thanks to his patient staff and his talent as a top plastic surgeon I now have the stomache I have always dreamed of! Dr. Matic is the best of the best. You will not be disappointed with your procedure as he is so skilled and has an amazing bedside manor! Thanks again Dr. Matic!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Thank you Dr.Matic. I had lost over 100 lbs and after finishing having kids I wanted to have surgery done before the end of my maturnity leave. They were able to accommodate me and preform a breast augmentation, full tummy tuck and a thigh lift. I had a lot of loose skin and am amazed by my results. My tummy tuck scar sits beautifully, even though had loose skin around my back too. Super happy! Bikini time! Everyone always asked who did my surgery because my results were amazing and my scars are so minimal. Vicky made me feel super comfortable as well. With young kids it's hard to do something like this for yourself, she made me feel more at ease. So thank you both!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Hi Dr. Matic, just want to thank you for such an amazing job you did for my breast augmentation. I always wanted this done and i am absolutsly thrilled with the results. You were so kind and professional from the first time i met you all the way to my post surgery appointments. I love being able to wear clothes i wasn't able to wear with confidence before and i am just so happy!!! Thank you for such an amazing job and answering endless number of my questions. I Wish you all the best with your work and thank you again!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Damir Matic's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Botox injections
  • Breast augmentation
  • Breast lift
  • Brow lift
  • Cleft lip and cleft palate
  • Craniosynostosis