Dr. Damir Matic

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Damir Matic

Dr. Matic exceeded our expectations and was very professional and courteous to us during one of the most difficult times of our lives. Our son needed cranial vault reconstruction surgery, and rather than go to Sick Kids, we decided on a second opinion at our hometown hospital. From the moment we met Dr.Matic, we felt at ease as he knew exactly what our son had without looking at any scans. He was very personable and efficient and made sure to come out to let us know surgery went very well, all with a calming and caring manner. Follow up appointments were great and as busy as he is, he still takes the time to make you feel important. I highly recommend Dr. Matic.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

This doctor is an idiot! Following my daughters Brain tumour surgery she had a massive staff infection that just kept coming back causing, crusting all over her nose both in and out and massive daily nose bleeds. The London ENT refused to treat it saying it was;t their problem and sent us to Dr Matic. He didn't even examine her nose he refused, calling us doctor hoppers and said the only reason kids have nose bleeds is because they pick their nose and unless we wanted him to sew her nose shut he wouldn't do anything for us. My daughter was devastated. We took her to Sick Kids Hospital where they determined the reasons for her nose bleeds is that the bacteria had eaten a hole right thru her nose (thru the lining, cartilage and septum) to the other side. She had a team of doctors including 3 Plastic Surgeons ( 2 specializing in nerves and one in wound care) and ENT, infectious disease control and allergy. She spent a month in hospital 23 days on IV drugs and in total has had 11 operation procedures on her nose. Totally disgusted with this doctor

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr. Matic did my Rhinopalsty 10 days ago and I am already THRILLED. I went home and it all looked very clean, and neat. His stitch work is AMAZING. I didn't swell very much under the eyes either, only some discomfort the final two days before splint removal. I was worried something may be wrong because I had sneezed and a stitch had come out in a dried blood clot during. It was Thanksgiving weekend but Dr.Matic still got back to me to let me know everything was alright, making me feel reassured and at ease. I Don't fully know what my final Nose will look like, but I am already thrilled with results because I can see the shape kind of starting to take form. The Staff were all EXTREMELY friendly! The nurse Bridgiette was INCREDIBLE. and made me feel TOTALLY at ease. I never got to meet Vicky but I never had any issues getting in contact with her, She would call when they said she would and ansswered the phone on the first call. She was always very polite and kind. I never felt rushed off or rudeness. The comments insulting Vicky below were most likely Bridezilla type personalities who wanted IMMEDIATE attention and answers. If you are considering getting a Rhinoplasty or any procedure I would HIGHLY recommend Dr.Matic and his team. If I move further away and want procedures in my future, I would travel for this Surgeon. He is truly an artist in his field.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I am one of Dr.Matic's cleft lip and palate patients and I have had him almost all my life. He is an amazing surgeon that does his best for what limited time and space he has in his very busy and demanding schedule.The negative comments toward Vicky are absolutely false! Vicky is an amazing woman that does the most that she can with what she is given and should be given credit for the work she has to do. When a procedure is delayed, Vicky has no choice but to give the bad news and for this comes the negative comments. Sorry but there are priorities in this world that don't revolve around people's cosmetic surgeries.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Very sad that my concerns about my tummy tuck were not addressed. I may need to have a revision done - Dr Matic himself told me to go and get Cool Sculpting. WHAT!?? I should go and pay for cool sculpting after paying so much money for a tummy tuck that is grossly lobsided?

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Excellent experience. From my first visit till post op. The entire staff was/ is excellent. I’m so happy that I decided to go with Dr. M and his team. A special thank you to Vicky. Who i never met in person but was so patient and helpful. She alway made me feel great about me. Yes, she is a busy lady, however i never left a message but i would simply call her again. I never had a problem getting a hold of her. Thanks again Would highly recommend Dr M and his Team :)

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

I am so happy with the results of my tummy tuck and arm lift! From start to finish everyone was so professional and caring. Thank Ypu!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Thank you to Dr.Matic and Vicky for your professional and comfortable support with my surgery experience. Vicky your kind and supportive words made my experience calming and I felt like a had a team right beside me the whole way! I defiantly recommend Dr.Matic to friends and family.....thank you both!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I am 4 months post breast lift surgery with Dr Matic to fix tuberous breasts and I could not be happier. The entire experience was great from first appointment to last. I’m incredibly pleased with the results. To say that surgery with Dr Matic has been life altering is not an understatement. I spent a long time thinking what I wanted was a breast augmentation, and feel so grateful to have found a doctor whose priority is to provide the surgery that is most necessary and that will provide the best results, not necessarily what the patient is asking for or what will make him the most money. He is very friendly, professional and prompt. I really enjoyed interacting with Vicky. She explained the process well, was always quick to get back to me and checked up on me every day following my surgery. I did have to wait some months for surgery - worth the wait. I can’t imagine you’d want a surgeon (or any doctor) with wide open availability. I would recommend Dr Matic to my very closest family and friends in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Professional, talented (an artist, really), thorough and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Damir Matic's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Botox
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift
  • Brow lift
  • Cleft lip and cleft palate
  • Craniosynostosis