Dr. Damir Matic

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Damir Matic

I am so happy with the results of my tummy tuck and arm lift! From start to finish everyone was so professional and caring. Thank Ypu!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Thank you to Dr.Matic and Vicky for your professional and comfortable support with my surgery experience. Vicky your kind and supportive words made my experience calming and I felt like a had a team right beside me the whole way! I defiantly recommend Dr.Matic to friends and family.....thank you both!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I am 4 months post breast lift surgery with Dr Matic to fix tuberous breasts and I could not be happier. The entire experience was great from first appointment to last. I’m incredibly pleased with the results. To say that surgery with Dr Matic has been life altering is not an understatement. I spent a long time thinking what I wanted was a breast augmentation, and feel so grateful to have found a doctor whose priority is to provide the surgery that is most necessary and that will provide the best results, not necessarily what the patient is asking for or what will make him the most money. He is very friendly, professional and prompt. I really enjoyed interacting with Vicky. She explained the process well, was always quick to get back to me and checked up on me every day following my surgery. I did have to wait some months for surgery - worth the wait. I can’t imagine you’d want a surgeon (or any doctor) with wide open availability. I would recommend Dr Matic to my very closest family and friends in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Professional, talented (an artist, really), thorough and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

I had a breast lift done by Dr. Matic in April. I have been wanting it for years now and with his help I was able to achieve the look I always wanted. I am very thankful that I picked him for my surgery as he is a professional, knowledgeable and honist doctor. I did have a long wait to go in the OR but overall it went well. He talked with me before the surgery and made a follow up appointment the next day to see him and make sure everything was still in its rightful place. The team that was there for my surgery where all really good. He also had a student in the room with him as well. When the surgery was done Dr.Matic went to the waiting room to talk with my husband about aftercare and how the surgery went in general. I didn't have these other issues that other reviews are talking about with Vicky. I did have to call her back a few times to get a hold of her but that's just like any other doctor's office. Overall I'm really pleased.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I am booked for surgery so I haven't experienced that part of it yet. But I do want to say some of the comments regarding Vicky are true with my experience. I tried calling with questions to be asked for about 4 days and not a reply, as soon as I mentioned about payment I received a call the next day. Hmmmmm. Hopefully everything will be fine and my surgery won't get bumped further away (unless a real emergency comes up, I understand). I really hope he is as wonderful as people say. Will update.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Had a great experience with Dr. Matic. I had a breast augmentation and I cannot be happier with the results. Dr. Matic was very helpful throughout the whole process. I also wanted to thank Vicky for being so kind and helpful with all my concerns. She has been very supportive and was very patient with me and my numerous phone calls! Thanks Dr. Matic and Vicky for an amazing experience!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Breast aug done by Dr. Matic in January... everything from preop to postop was an amazing experience for me. Thank you to the whole team for making this happen for me! Dr. Matic is an absolute expert at what he does. Thank you again.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Matic is wonderful and kind. Vicki however should be fired. I have been waiting months for an appointment or even a call back. Communication is absolutely horrible and she is very rude I have in my mind to contact BBB to report them for taking my 100 fee

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

My son recently suffered an injury. Dr. Matic has been very uplifting and encouraging throughout his rehabilitation. Thank you for this. Special mention to his assistant Vicky who is always positive and who has gone over and above after hours ensuring that workplace insurance has been taken care of.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Damir Matic's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Botox injections
  • Breast augmentation
  • Breast lift
  • Brow lift
  • Cleft lip and cleft palate
  • Craniosynostosis