You may also like

I was shocked to read the rating below referring to a condescending, judgemental MD. No doubt the worst MD in my almost 60 years of existence. Rude and Disrespectful are understatements and her attitude would not be welcome by any patient, much less one attending for an emergency. She has a chip on her shoulder and during my 1hr plus checked into the Emergency ward I observed her distain for patients and staff in general but I sensed more so for MEN. This person has issues, no doubt. Should I be unfortunate enough to have to cross paths with McNabb, I will refuse communication and treatment.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Had the unfortunate experience of crossing paths with this doctor. She gave me a long, repetitive lecture about pain medication as if I was both stupid and drug seeking. (After I'd explained to her that I was told by the surgeon on call to seek medical help for severe post-op pain at the ER.) This doctor did most of the lecturing in the waiting room, giving NO thought to patient privacy. As I was leaving, she told me next time to have my pain pills in my bag to prove I "wasn't selling them out on the street." I DID have my pills in my purse-she never asked to see them. Her whole interaction with me was incredibly RUDE, judgemental and disrespectful. It made the entire situation worse, which was the last thing I needed. If I ever run into her at RCH again, I will insist on being treated by another doctor. Her people skills leave A LOT to be desired.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Dr McNabb was incredibly helpful in finding out what was wrong with me, after having been in the emergency ward three times in 48 hours. She called in specialists until they found the problem. She just did not give up until they figured it out.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

This is one doctor that I hope I never see again. Very rude to family and staff. Believes she is GOD. My gosh she needs some help in communicating with people...Royal Columbian big mistake to have this doctor in your ER...

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

Dedicated and persitent. After 3 emergency room visits - she was the doctor who finally found the cause of my pain - gall bladder. She also booked an appointment with a surgeon before I left the hospital. This was much appreciated!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Jessica McNabb's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I was shocked to read the rating below referring to a condescending, judgemental MD. No doubt the worst MD in my almost 60 years of existence. Rude and Disre..."

November 12, 2015