Ratings for Dr. Steve Watson

I have had both the band and now the sleeve done. Both procedures were so easy with the expertise of Dr Watson. Everything fully explained with a professional but kind manner. Could not be happier with him and now loving life with my sleeve.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

I would recommend Dr Watson to anyone contemplating Bariatric surgery. He makes you so comfortable and at ease. From the initial contact to the surgery and post op consultations I have not found a better person. His staff at the surgery are great and very knowledgeable and only to eager to assist in any way that they can.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

From my first email to my contact with Dr Watson has been nothing but a positive experience. The ladies at the desk are so helpful and lovely. Dr Waston was very thorough and to the point which is what I like. The procedure was explained in depth and a video shown which actually put my mind at rest.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Excellent surgeon backed by an awesome team of girls at reception. So helpful, patient and Dr Watson explained all about the surgery in a very easy to understand manner. Highly recommend him to anyone considering bariatric surgery.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Fantastic doctor who took the time to explain all aspects of the surgery (the pros and cons) to me. His staff are great and very easy to deal with. Helped me with all my paperwork and also my application for early release of superannuation. Highly recommend him to anyone looking in to bariatric surgery.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Great doctor. Caters for country people. Explains the process in easy to understand language and checks to make sure your happy. Made the process of my surgery easy and showed that he cared. Very pleasant person and easy to talk to. Staff are also brilliant, efficient and knew their stuff.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr Steven Watson is one of the rudest men I have ever met, his attitude to both patients and nurses is disgusting and he has no bedside manner, his sole goal is to make money. I wish I could find another doctor to take out my lap band so that I can be rid if him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr Watson is rude and unprofessional. He most certainly is judgemental - my partner had some complications post surgery, and he put the blame squarely on him for all of them (including the allergic reaction from drugs he ordered). His idea of 'medical records' (requested by another doctor) is a four-line letter once again doing the above. Can't wait for him to get rid of the LapBand and any connection to this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

excellent doctor, best in perth. very helpful and has excellent communication skills with patients.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Watson is very knowlegable about obesity. He is non-judgemental of obese patients; he truly wants to help people and provides detailed information about the various types of bariatric surgery. The other doctors in the practice who perform the fills after surgery are also very helpful and they make a concerted effort to keep up to date with the medical knowledge in this area.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010