Ratings for Dr. T. David Underhill

Excellent Dr. He takes time to find the problem, shows you what is causing it, tells you how many ways to correct it. Very helpful, adjusted my back when another chiropractor wouldn't touch it. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Great guy who takes the time to talk with you and understand your problem. He will fully explain your options regarding his treatment and other possibilities as well.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

He is a wonderful person as will as a Dr. He takes time to understand what is wrong. He also explains how he can fix the problem.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

We used to see Dr Underhill, when we lived in Russellville. He was one of the best doctors I've ever seen. We missed him after our move. He is easy going, and really listens to your issues. He did wonders for my back. He also helped us after we were in a car wreak. I can't say enough good things about him. I always recommended him to anyone looking for a chiropractor. He also works on pets too.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Underhill is a great individual to have as a doctor. He has been there for me and my family so many times. He is very understanding and is compasionate.(Spell check, anyone?) You can tell that he really does love his job.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007