Ratings for Dr. David Cohen

Dr. Cohen delivered my first baby and I couldn't be more satisfied. When I was in labor demanding for the doctor to be in the room he came within 5 minutes and didn't leave until the baby was here even though the nurses insisted that the doctors presence wasn't needed until I was further into labor. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

office staff is non reponsive. no call backs for perscriptions. will not permit to speak to the doctor who has treated me for a dozen years.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

He's got a "distinct" personality, so I suppose some might find him blunt. I, however, found him to be direct and tactfully honest, with a dose of humor thrown in. More importantly, his diagnosis and his advice were sound, his examination thorough, and treatment appropriate. I'd been to several other urologists before who all missed/dismissed my condition. Found him to be a kind, caring doc, who tries hard to make his patients comfortable. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Awful experience, no bedside manner bad attitude. Worthless

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr. David Cohen's Credentials

• French

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Middletown, NY