Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Lai

Wonderful and highly knowledgeable optometrist. Eye exams are comprehensive and of the highest standards. She is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Excellent and highly knowledgeable eye doctor. We are all very satisfied by the care she's provided so far.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Lai. has been consistent in the care she has provided through the last few years that I’ve known her. Her eye exams are thorough. Glad that she is able to (correctly) diagnose any issues, thus avoiding other medical complications for my eye sight down the road.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Knowledgeable and thorough – it doesn’t get any better.  Dr. Lai’s eye exams are comprehensive and of the highest standards.  She is diligent in ensuring that my eyes stay healthy with follow-ups when issues arise. Every eye appointment with her has been an enjoyable experience.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Highly recommends Dr. Lai. She is knowledgeable, thorough and very friendly.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Lai is very friendly and knowledgable and was running right on time. I had the most thorough eye exam ever! Her staff were pleasant and efficient and I was very satisfied with my experience there. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Great eye doctor! Great service, explains things well, friendly staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

I don't agree with the last post. I got an exam there earlier this summer and found it very thorough. As well, I didn't find the staff pushy at all; rather, everyone was very professional, helpful, and patient. The frames are a bit pricey, but they do have a range of prices. Who can blame them for trying to push a nicer pair of frames? That's business 101.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

based on the reviews i was expecting some kind of super thorough new kind of eye test, but ended up with the same exam i got at my last doctors... did the owners write some of these reviews? this place is nice looking but i didn't feel comfortable at all... this place is outrageously pricey and obviously is trying to cater to the snoobish bedford crowd... i am going to go back to my other optimitrist where i felt like i was treated more like i was at a doctors office ... i felt like from the minute i stepped in to the place that the guy tryed to size me up and see if i was going to spend money there ....

Submitted July 8, 2009

I highly recommend this office. I've never had such a thorough exam and the doctor is really nice.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009