Ratings for Dr. Kim C. Berni

I take my elderly mother-in-law to Dr. Bernie several times a year. My mother-in-law is nearing 90 and has late stage dementia. Going to the doctor is always a scary experience for her. However, Dr. Berni and her staff were so kind, considerate, and understanding that it put her to ease almost immediately. Dr. Berni treated her gently and with respect. She treated her problem and has continued to maintain that treatment as needed even though my mother-in-law is in a memory care nursing home. I greatly appreciated the manner in which Dr. Berni has treated her and her willingness to communicate with the nurses at the home. She did not simply dismiss my mother-in-law as too old to worry about. I would recommend this doctor to others.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr. Berni was fantastic. She made me fell very comfortable and helped me significantly. Dr. Berni operated on me and I feel better then I have for years. I am so greatful.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Very helpful!! Diagnosed me right away and havent had any problems since!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

This "doctor" made no attempt to treat my problem. She didn't ask any questions about my condition she didn't do any testing, she didn't even get a simple blood test. Kim Berni was not empathetic and acted as if I was inconveniencing her by asking for help. She literally did NOTHING for me. After being in the room with me for maybe a minute or two she said she would not help me and then insisted I see a specialist in a field that has nothing to do with my problem.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Doctor Berni very resposive to my problems. She always has time for me and makes time available when I need to be seen.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

This doctor barely asked any questions in regards to what was going on with my health. When I told her my symptoms, it did not seem to matter. She insisted that my urinary problems were getting worse because it was my fault. She said I was just like all the other young girls that come into her office. She told me to take a tylenol and perscribed me the same medication I had been taking before that didn't work. I've never seen any doctor with such a bad attitude as hers.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Kim C. Berni's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Lake St. Louis, MO