Ratings for Dr. Ethel M. Hooper

Not sure why there are so many negative reviews. Dr. Hooper was also very friendly and also took the time to listen to me and answer any questions I had.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Very poor during delivery, because of her poor decisions myself and my son almost did not survive child birth. Thanks to another doctor in the office he intervened just in time and took the necessary steps to save us both. She should be very thankful she has such good co workers to fix her dirty work.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I read the other comments about this doctor and see that they are not very complimentary. I am not sure they are writing about Dr. Hooper. Dr. Hooper has a lot of experience and provides compassionate and quality medical care to her patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Previous doctor had left so I went with dr. Hooper with my second pregnancy, mistake! Went for my first visit and was having pain in my left side. Told her about it several times, didn't even seem to care and continued the motions of the exam. A week later I was admitted for emergency surgery for a ruptured ectopic pregnancy and lost my tube and ovary...guess my pain wasn't so irrational. Anyway, long story short very unimpressed and now it's uncertain if I will be able to have any more children :(.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

I was told to arrive 10 minutes early for this, my first (and last!) appointment with Dr. Hooper. After waiting 40 minutes past my appointment time, I inquired about the situation and was told, "Dr. Hooper is running and hour and 1/2 late". Although tempted to leave, I waited it out. The doctor never appologized. She was perfunctory in her exam, had little interest in me and merely went through the motions

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Ethel M. Hooper's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cumberland, MD