Ratings for Dr. Wallace Baker

Great doctor! Very sad he left Ithaca, but I wish him the best in Ventura CA! He will be hard to replace!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I agree with all the positive things said about Dr. Wallace Baker- He listens, thinks and answers my questions in a thoughtful, straight-forward, non-patronizing way. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND another doctor like him in Ithaca? He's going to be a VERY tough act to follow!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Wally Baker is a great doctor. He is rational and thoughtful and listens well. I'm sad that he left Ithaca. Where am I going to find another doctor?

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Baker is the absolute, best doctor I have had, to date. He is thorough,concerned,and respectful. He listens and shows the utmost level of professionalism. I completely trust his care. I have experienced one or two staff members not being so friendly or professional and I wish I could say otherwise, as I do not wish Dr. Baker's personal rating to be anything less than 5 stars.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

absolutely top notch doctor. never rushes you even when running late. very kind caring and professional.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Very easy to talk to. He actually listens. I am glad we picked Dr. Baker as our primary care doctor. I trust him explicitly

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Baker has great bed side manner. He looks you in the eye when you talk to him, he listens to what you have to say before he speaks and he is very knowledgeable as an MD. My family will run into hinm in public and he knows our names and says hello. He lets you know that your validated but at the same time he calls things as he sees them. GREAT DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Dr. Wallace Baker's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Ithaca, NY