Ratings for Dr. Ronald Y. Barnett

Ronald Barnett is Rude, Arrogant and Very Condescending ! I would never step foot in his office again nor would I recommend him... His staff follows in his footsteps ....

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I love the drs here very professional and funny and nice

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Nice staff, sometimes. He is very sexiest. Does not know why my mom legs where swollen. He told me that I was fat. Very bad doctor, does not know how to do his job.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Nice staff, most of the time. Went in one day as a walk in and was told you can only walk in if your sick. I just needed a prescription refilled...

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Rude and pushy. Does not seem very bright. He misdiagnosed my chest pains which turned out to be from my heart, thanks to a different doctor. Do not go to this guy!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Dr. "in and out". Does not listen and is heading for the door while I'm still talking. Bad bedside manner.Never again.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Barnett is great. However, he needs to fire his office staff because they are useless. And hire people that actually work and do their job promptly.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

I went to him when took over the practice from him dad who was well respected. Well junior certainly fell far from the apple tree. He is nothing like his dad. He is rude, pushy and bills the insurance for tests he does not run. Instead of listening to what was going on he handed me a prescription for a tranquillizer and said to come back when I was no longer upset. Well he did not have to worry about that ... I never returned and will not.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Accepts walk-ins daily but prefers appointments, accepts almost all Medical plans, majority of practice is Family Medicine. Sits on the Board of Directors with Molina Health, exceptionally compassionate with excellent bed-side manners, straight talker, takes time with each patient, highly regarded and well known within Medical community. Dr. Barnett literally saved my life when I was overtaken with an extremely difficult to identify viral infection complicated by the fact that I am also a cancer surivor closely monitored by Dr. Barnett & his staff. He has always made himself available to any emergency regardless time of day. In my experience, he is perhaps the most knowledgeable & competent MD I have encountered. The staff is extremely friendly and curtious, highly competent & well trained. Dr. Barnett has a large practice with several associate MD's, waiting is a little long at times but well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

This is 10/21/08 and back in August I started complaining on back pain to which I have a history of, he and his staff ignored my complaints until I finally left, found a new doctor and now have to have back surgery, lose my job, my insurance not only for myself but for my family because that doctors office decided to NOT listen to their patients, and Im a nurse.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Ronald Y. Barnett's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1986)