Ratings for Dr. C. William Britt

Worst Dr. I've ever seen!!! Terrible experience. Nurse was rude! And he misdiagnosed me!!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

He is the best neurologist in the region. Caring, insightful & compassionate. Easy to work with & looks at all your symptoms. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I have been seeing him for over 5 years for cervical dystonia. He also has many MS patients. He is beyond smart, an excellent teacher, and got Botox free for me for a year that I was unemployed after I was in a severe MVA. He is reserved, but very kind! When I had a severe head injury and my PMD dropped the ball: He treated me without charge! I can't say enough about him. He is what a physician should be. I went from the U of Oregon movement clinic to another neurologist who was a real disappointment. OMG was I happy to find Dr. Britt. His treatment is superior to that which I got from the neuro instructors at U of Oregon!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. C. William Britt's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1976)

MSP/BC Med